The bomb crashes down

It seem like yesterday I was siting in the car with my mom diving to the shop to get some food for dinner. It been a 2 days since my life changed. My name is Liberty Moss I am 14 years old and this is my story. It started on September 4,2015 2 days ago today. It has been 12 day since I have had a real meal. I woke up early that day for my morning run. I was dizzy after a 1/2 mile so I thought I head home. It was 6:30am when I got home I had just a enough time to get ready for school. I put on my favorite sweaters with the Brooklyn Nyc soccer league on it. I had 5 minutes left before it was time to go. So I put on some light makeup. It was 7:35am when I was ready to go. Mom it time to go. Liberty give me one minute. I went in my moms mini van. When my mom finally got in the car it was 7:40am. Mom I am going to be late. Liberty I will get there on time clam down sweetie. Mom I will get out here ok. Love you I ran out of the car so fast. When I got to my sat I had 2 minutes before the bell ring. By the time it was 4 pd I was really dizzy and was getting a lot of black spots. 4 pd is gym for me. We were running the mile that day. By the 2 lap I was so dizzy even if I was walking. My friend Avery ask me if I was ok. I felt like I was on air before i could say anything I fell and black out. When I woke up I was in a bright color room and I was hoke up to a Iv. A nurse walk in my room. You are up that good I go get your mom and the doctor then I take the Iv out ok. Oh and I am nurse David. It will be a minute. I looked around my room and saw a things you would see in a emergency room. I heard footsteps walk into my room. Liberty honey you are up. You had me and your dad scared to death. Liberty I am doctor Kennedy. Hello when will I get to leave today. Liberty about that I want to talk to you about that. I need to ask you a few things. Ok Mrs.Moss can you go outside for a few minutes. Yes doctor. Ok Liberty do you know how much your weight? Yea 100.5 pounds. How tall are you Liberty? I am 5'8 feet tall. When was the last time you ate a meal? Um maybe 12 days ago. Liberty do you throw up your meals? What no I have never throw up my meals. Anything else doctor Kennedy. No that it Liberty I go get your mom. Mrs.Moss your daughter Liberty has a Eating disorder I sorry to say but she will have to stay here to get treatment for it. Oh May God it can't be true. What kind does she have. She is anorexic. I wanted you to know before I told her. I go tell her now can you stay here for now. Thank you. Liberty I have to tell you that you won't be leaving anytime soon because you are anorexic I have told your mom I will get nurse David to wheel you down to your new room. And that how my life changed in a second. It been a 2 days since it happened and all I have been doing is sleeping and refusing food. My mom been visiting me every day my mom said that she bringing something that will make me happy. I heard my mom footsteps when I turn to face her I saw her holding my guitar,a video camera and my laptop . Liberty how about you start making videos on YouTube for fun. I would have never known that saying yes would change my life to something amazing.

**********************************
Hi guys I got this idea when I was taking a shower funny place. But that when I think the best. Ok I am done with that I hope you enjoy it.
❤️Mr.c