t e n

annie's pov- (the next day also the party is now tomorrow)

today is saturday, and it is currently 5:00 am. today coach wants us to do an early practice at 6:30. coach jenna has been gone on vacation so i had to do all the coaching but she got home yesterday. the first competition is friday, so we have 6 days to practice. i have to start getting ready right now, the first thing i do is get in the shower.

25 minutes later.

i get out and put on my practice uniform, which is nike pros then red soffee shorts and a white short sleeve that says cougars on it. i put mascara on and put my hair in a low ponytail with some pieces out. its now 6:10 am and i run down to the kitchen to get a granola bar and my hydro flask with water in it from the fridge, i've been trying to eat more, especially before practices so i don't get lightheaded. i take my medicine for depression and anxiety. katie and kenzie are supposed to be picking me up today. i hear a beep outside, and thats them wow perfect timing. we start driving and when we get there we see everyone on the field stretching. we get out and join them.

hayden's pov-

i slowly start opening my eyes and look at the time on my phone, it's 10:52. i have a text from caleb asking if i wanted to come over since carson and johnny were going over. probably to play some ps4 and stuff. i text him back saying i'll be over in 30 minuets. he texts me back saying ok. i get in the shower and quickly get dressed into something comfy like nike sweats and a nike hoodie. i don't really plan on going anywhere today besides the leblancs. annie is still at practice until 1:30. i head out the door after saying bye to my parents and brothers. i walk right over to the leblancs, good thing we live right next door to each other. i walk in because they don't mind if i don't knock and i walk to the living room seeing caleb, carson and johnny in there.

hayden- hey guys

caleb- hey bro

carson- what's up

johnny- hey

caleb- we're playing 2k20, grab a controller

hayden- ok

i grab a controller and sit on the coach and we start playing. it's fun hanging out with the boys. don't get me wrong i love annie with my whole heart but i also like hanging out these guys a lot. haley came down for a little while to talk to me but she went back upstairs. katie and billy had to go to work so it's just us for a little bit.

annies pov-

practice is finally over i'm sweating so much. and to add on to this stressful day my head is killing me. i can't wait to go home, shower and get in some comfy clothes. katie and kenzie drive me home. we pull outside of my house and i get out of the car, i say thank you and wave bye. i walk inside and see the boys playing the ps4 in the living room. and i see hayden, didn't know he was coming over today. i walk to the kitchen and fill my hydro flask up with new fresh cold water. and get an apple.

haydens pov-

me and the guys have been playing the ps4 for a while then the door opens and in walks a very tired annie. she goes straight to the kitchen.

hayden- hey i'll be right back

carson- he has to go to his girllllfriendddd

caleb- yea you always leave us to go hang out with her

hayden- because i want to see herrrr is that a problem

caleb- hurry up and come back

hayden- ok ok

i walk into the kitchen and go over to annie

annie- hey

hayden- hey how was practice