s e v e n

hayden's pov (finally lol)-

annie fell asleep like 10 minuets ago. i have been laying and cuddling with her while going on my phone. oh i m ow what i should do, i'm gonna go to the store and get a whole bunch of chocolate for her and then go to her second favorite fast food place, taco bell. we used to go to taco bell all the time together when we were younger. now i don't see her eat like any fast food at all, really i never see her eat. the only time i seen her eat fast food since like 8th grade was yesterday when we got chick fil a. i hope i can get her to eat, i'm kinda worried what if she isn't eating, but she would tell me that right so maybe i don't have to worry. i know she definitely has anxiety and depression but i hope she doesn't have an eating disorder, she doesn't deserve any of the bad things in her life she such a kind, sweet, amazing person. "hayden stop over thinking" i say in my head. ok i'm gonna go get annie some things so i have to sneak out without her waking up. i slowly start to move her over so i can get out. once i got out of that position i made sure she was still sleeping. good, she is still sound asleep so i'm heading down to my car. i get in my car and start driving to target, and taco bell.

30 minutes later
annies pov-

i open my eyes to see only myself laying in my bed. that was the quickest nap i've ever took. i should probably go look for hayden. i get up and walk downstairs. i see him nowhere. then i look outside and see his car gone, nowhere to be found. i don't know why but i start crying, he left me. what if he's cheating on me, with danielle. annie stop, just breathe. i feel it happening, my skin crawling, my legs shaking, my eyes tearing. i have no one to help me, at this time during this panic attack no one is here to help me. i have to get through it on my own. what if he's hurt, what if he's gone, what if he's never coming back, all these thoughts in my head.

breathe just breathe.

i can do this, i will do this without hurting myself. i lay myself back in bed throwing my head on the pillow. crying all the mascara off and it running down my face, getting all over my pillow. i want to cut, i need to cut. but i can't just can't do that to hayden. next thing i know i'm replaying the day that brennan came into my room over and over again in my head. it's my fault he did that, i lead him on. i can't tell anyone about it or they will definitely think i was asking for it.

breathe just breathe.

i pull the blankets over my head and stay like that for awhile. i hear a car pull in the drive way, the door open the shut. footsteps walking to my door. this only made me panic more, thinking it might be asher, a murder or someone in the area. the door opens and someone sits on my bed. i still haven't taken the blanket off of my head but i feel like it's asher. i feel the blanket slowly being pulled off from my head. i close my eyes pretending i'm still sleeping. the person kisses my forehead and i open my eyes slowly. it's hayden, i have never wanted to hug someone but also not talk to them except for right now. i hug him and he hugs me back.

annie- i-i thought you were a-as....

i couldn't even get his name out of my mouth.

hayden- it's me you're okay.

annie- i thought yo-you left me her-here

hayden- i would never do that to you, but i have a surprise for you.

annie- what is it *a little happier*

hayden- i can give you a hint, it's one of your favorite food places. it's downstairs

when he said that i knew it was either taco bell or chick fil a. but we just got chick fil a yesterday. i know i shouldn't eat it but i've been craving it since yesterday.

annie- ooooh food, lets go *jumping out of bed*

hayden- *laughs*

i run downstairs while hayden slowly fallows behind me. i reach the table that has the food and a bag of all different kinds of chocolate in it. i look at hayden who was know next to me, and jump in his arms and hug him. he sets me down and takes hold of my hands.