𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

I woke up to Luca being god knows where, and I freaked out a little. Had he left me behind? Where was he? I had to tell myself that Luca was a man of his word, and so I got up to look for him.

           I seen him standing by a clifftop, the sun in his face but it didn't seem like he cared. I walked over, and I held onto his arm, before hearing him softly sigh.

"You know I'll always love you, right?"

"Mhm," I looked up at him. "Why?"

".. Only one of us will come out of this alive." Luca looked down at me. "And I want that person to be you."

"What?" I couldn't understand it within that one moment, and.. Well.. I couldn't do it. First I lost my mother, then my father. Then Garrett, Declan, and now.. Now Luca. I felt all of the tears fall, all while I looked up at him. "But Luca.."

"No buts, my love." Luca laughed a little. "I gave ya something to remember me by."

".. You bastard.." He had gestured to my neck, and he snickered a bit.

"Don't worry, okay? Even if I'm not there physically.. I'll always be in here." He poked my chest, right where my heart would be. "I love you so so so so much, and I'm not sorry for what I'm gonna do."

"What - Luca?!"

"Shhhh.." He put his finger at my lips. "This isn't a goodbye, my dear, this is merely a delayed hello."

"Luca!" I watched him take his arm from my grip, and I watched him fall from the clifftop. I tried to stop him - but he just.. He forced himself to fall. I heard the crack of his neck when he made impact, and I knew.. At least his death wasn't long and agonizing.