Journals

Dipper POV

As I joined the laugh with Caramel my blush began to reappear again. I couldn't help it but stare at her, observing her features.

Her long red hair that had natural highlights in it that was put in a side fish  tail, her blue and green eyes that even though we're blood shot from crying...still looked unique, how her smile was warm and comforting.

She's really beautiful, I thought to myself.

After wards I suggested that I should give her a tour of the shack, and thankfully she happily agreed.  I looked at her and couldn't stop smiling, she was so fascinated by the attractions that were there even though I told her most of the stuff is fake.

But when we finally went to the gift shop, people were starting to stop by us.

"Can you please hear a song?" An old lady ask.

"Um, I don't work here though.." Caramel replied shyly.

"Oh please play something, just one song!" A man asked, then soon most of the costumers were surrounding us, begging for her to play.

"Um I guess I could play one song.." Caramel said with a soft smile on her face, the people clapped as she picked up the Violin.

Then as the people went silent, Caramel took a deep breath before starting to play a really fast Irish song, hairs from her bow came off and the rosin dusting off from the bow and making a small dust cloud around her.

She sounded amazing, the people started to cheer in amazement, taking out their money and placing on the ground next to her.

"Mr. Mystery you must bring this girl back! She sounds amazing!!" The old lady from before said aloud.

Caramel bowed and smiled brightly, as I looked at her I noticed tears in her eyes.

"What are you talking about I don't have a girl playing the violin...." My Gruncle Stan's voice said but quickly ended as I noticed him looking at Caramel and I.

Caramel quickly just looked at the ground and nervously fiddled with her thumbs.

Gruncle Stan walked closer to her, then as he placed both hands on her shoulders.

"I don't know who you are! But you would be perfect working here!" Gruncle Stan said with a huge grin on his face, then he picked up the money on the ground.

"HOLY SMOKES KID YOU MADE ALOT WITHIN FIVE MINUTES!" He said in disbelief, Caramel laughed at his reaction.

"He's obsessed with money." I whispered in Caramel's ear.

"I can clearly tell." Caramel replied, we both giggled to ourselves.

" well Kid, if you want the job, your shift is from at 10:00 am-6:00 pm  everyday  a week, your paycheck of $50.00 will be given to you on Fridays....so what do you say?" Gruncle Stan asked, his face showing that he clearly wanted her to say yes.

Caramel smiled widely before nodding, Gruncle Stan cheered and put his fist in the air.

"YES! THIS PLACE WILL MAKE SO MUCH MONEY!!"

Caramel laughed cheerfully and then turned to me, my blushed continued as her eyes looked straight into mine.

" Well I guess I just got a job." Caramel said to me.