𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘 ❦

Hello,

As an introduction I'd like to talk about this book, if you don't like to read a lot then just you can just skip but I'd prefer If you'd take a while to at least skim throughly.

I'd like to inform that this book will be my daily thoughts and with that being said as I'm allowing my thoughts out to whoever is interested you have the ability to comment. This is a FREE ZONE.

☏ I'm blocking negativity or hate. I don't condone and I don't need that and surely people whom like to express themselves through the comments don't need it either. Sometimes we all need an escape for a while and I think this is a great way, you can talk freely without being JUDGED.

You can rant, express how you feel, anything. I'll reply to every comment. I'm here for you.

With that being said sometimes I'll be able to give advice and sometimes it's possible I'd ask for some too without even asking if that makes sense but, this book will have daily thoughts/emotions, rants, funny stuff, anything really.

Every chapter will have a picture. It can be randomly, it can relate to the chapter, it just depends on what I pick and I think goes with it.

Thanks for the support, I'll keep writing I'll keep doing my best.
Vote, Comment.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

XO ☽