ot7: namjoon drool fuck

"Namjoon getting fucked dumb and drooly by all the members while degrading him and his big dick (≧∇≦)" sent by anonymous!

"look at how useless you are," yoongi grunts out as he fucks his cock into namjoon. namjoon whines out at his words, limp and pliant and absolutely fucking useless. "can't even move, making me do so much fucking work."

"he's a dumb bitch and he knows it," jimin comments from the side. "big dick and he can't even fuck us with it." jimin leans to bite down on his neck and namjoon squirms, clenching around yoongi's cock. yoongi comes suddenly, spasming as he fills namjoon up. namjoon groans at the feeling, jimin having already come in him once earlier.

the speed at which yoongi and jeongguk switch makes namjoon's head spin, like he'd never been empty. jeongguk wastes no time in fucking namjoon hard, desperate, making tears form in namjoon's eyes.

"you're a dumb whore for us, aren't you?" jimin says, his voice dripping like honey in namjoon's ears. "look at how fucking messy you are." jimin swipes a thumb over namjoon's drooling lips, catching saliva on the pad before he licks it off. namjoon watches with intent, barely registering that jeongguk's started to touch his cock.

"look at this," jeongguk speaks up. namjoon blearily glances to see jeongguk looking down at his cock, almost disapprovingly. "fucking worthless cock." namjoon cries out as jeongguk comes with his words, tears spilling down his cheeks and hands clenching at his sides.

the cycle continues with taehyung. he takes hold of namjoon's hip and flips him around, grabbing his ass next and forcing it back onto his cock. namjoon arches, back stretched so painfully but so well.

"oh, joonie, you're such an empty little toy," seokjin says, and namjoon doesn't remember when he sat down next to him. "you're only good for fucking and getting fucked. don't forget that." namjoon huffs as seokjin tugs the tip of his ear.

drool from his mouth drips down onto the bed sheets below as taehyung fucks him roughly. his ass is continuously pulled back to take his cock in all the way, deliciously dragging against his prostate.

"does our dumb whore want to come?" taehyung asks, but it's clear of the answer. namjoon huffs as he barely attempts to hold it, but it's useless. he's useless. he's just their toy to use whenever they want, isn't he? it doesn't matter what he wants.

namjoon comes from taehyung's abuse on his prostate, spilling white beneath him, and jimin clicks his tongue.

"what a waste of a cock," he says, reaching and gripping his cock and abuse it while it's sensitive. namjoon cries out while taehyung comes, pulling out and covering his ass in come. namjoon shakes on his knees, unable to hold himself up for much longer until hoseok fills his hole.

everything is so much but it all feels so good. he feels like an empty doll, drooling and coming, making a mess for anyone to see and berate him for.

"he couldn't even stay hard to fuck us later," seokjin frowns. he grips his hair and forces his head back as he crawls to his front on the bed. "maybe he has a little more learning to do." seokjin directs namjoon's mouth to his waiting cock before easing namjoon to tongue it.

"come on, don't you know how to suck your hyung's cock?" jimin scolds, now playing with the head of namjoon's cock and making him squirm even more.

"he doesn't know anything except how to sit here and take it," hoseok says from behind before he pulls his cock to the tip and thrusts it back in hard, forcing namjoon forward onto seokjin's cock. "dumb bitch."

namjoon feels his eyes roll back into his head as seokjin and hoseok trade off fucking him from both ends. he's so full of all of them and he doesn't know what to do except let them do whatever they please.

his mouth is filled with come at the same time his ass is, and he drips come and saliva from his mouth, ready to collapse on his mess. he hears someone say something about running the bath just as someone else eases him down to lie flat on the bed, come and spit sticking to his bare skin.

"sorry, baby, we'll have you up and in the bubble bath in a little bit," someone says. he thinks it's yoongi. "for now, just lie here." namjoon gasps out, still trying to catch his breath. he doesn't bother speaking, too fucked out and empty to form thoughts.

"you're still so dumb," someone sounding like jeongguk chuckles from the other side of him. "but you were so good, too." warmth spreads inside namjoon, and just barely forms a smile as everyone helps move him towards the bathroom, praising him for being their toy.