ot7: sub slip

"Yoonie accidentally slips into subspace for the first time and the boys are happy to fuck him through it 🥺" sent by anonymous!

it's not often that yoongi lets himself go entirely. when he's getting fucked, he's still all the way there. a little bit dumb, but still coherent enough to stay in control.

so the first time he does let himself go is sudden. they're all in seokjin's bedroom, patiently waiting for yoongi to be ready. it's his turn to choose what they all do, and to no one's surprise, he said he wanted to get fucked by everyone.

it was the way he said it when they asked. like he was desperate to be taken care of.

seokjin lays him down on the bed after he's helped strip him of his clothes. yoongi had prepped himself earlier, working himself up on his own. they'd heard his stressed little whimpers from the other room, and had shared a concerned look with each other. because yoongi doesn't necessarily whimper.

yoongi looks at the ceiling a little hazily and seokjin finally breaks the silence.

"yoongi-chi...," he hums gently. "are you alright?"

it takes a moment for yoongi to register seokjin's words, and he finds himself nodding.

"just...," he sighs, a little shakily. "want you..."

seokjin looks a little hesitant, having never really seen this side of yoongi in bed before, but complies nevertheless. he reaches for the lube and spreads it along his cock before he spreads and raises yoongi's legs, prodding his hole with the head.

his cock slips in bit by bit, and yoongi groans through the stretch until seokjin has bottomed out. he feels himself drifting away little by little the more he reveres in the way he feels so full, and seokjin watches the way his mouth hangs open and his eyes turn soft.

he's seen this before, on the others. the way yoongi looks like he's dropping down, down, down. the way he hasn't even asked seokjin to move yet.

"hey, yoongi-chi," seokjin says quietly. yoongi barely makes a noise in response. "it's okay. you can let go." yoongi swallows and seokjin swallows before he says it. "you can drop."

and yoongi drops. all the way down until he's practically limp underneath seokjin.

"this is new," someone else says, and seokjin tilts his head to see taehyung. he steps forward and leans down towards yoongi's face, gently brushing the hair away from his forehead. "so deep."

yoongi's throat bobs at taehyung's tone of voice, and taehyung smiles.

"you said you wanted us to fuck you," he says, and yoongi nods belatedly. "we can fuck you so well, baby. make you feel so, so good. is that what you want?"

yoongi makes a noise in the back of his throat and seokjin breathes out hard as his hips shake in desperation. before yoongi can make any more noise, seokjin starts fucking up into him. yoongi's cock strains on his belly, bouncing back and forth with the force of seokjin's thrusts, body jolting limply.

"fuck, fuck, fuck," seokjin grunts as he fucks yoongi deep, deeper down. yoongi moans out as seokjin's cock throbs inside him, ready to be filled, ready to be used.

seokjin's hips move haphazardly as he starts to come, yoongi's hole getting filled. his mind goes a little more the fuller he feels, his attention waning from everything except getting fucked. seokjin pulls his cock out, taehyung moving to take his place. yoongi's eyes barely follow the movement, his mind empty and blank, energy depleted but his desire to take cock still very obvious.