ot7: master

"Ot7 orgy where Hoseok Is the only dom. I'll leave what happens up to you. But basically Hoseok having fun with his 6 pets 🥺🥺🥺" sent by anonymous!

two leashed. one tied. two begging from afar and one right at his feet.

this is never a regular occurance. rarely is hoseok the only one in charge, the one in complete control.

but all six of his little pets are at his mercy tonight, and he'll be damned if he doesn't take advantage of it a little bit.

jungkook is the one currently at his feet. he's on his hands and knees, head tilting and searching for hoseok. his cock looks unbearably hard, body bare save for the little collar around his neck. hoseok hooks a finger into it and motions for jungkook to look up. through his bangs, jungkook's eyes fall onto hoseok, glinting.

"let's start."

slowly, hoseok stands. jungkook moves with him on the soft carpet.

"go ahead and choose, bunny," hoseok hums, unhooking his finger from jungkook's collar. carefully, jungkook assesses his choices.

hoseok had teased and touched every single one of them before putting them in their spots. namjoon and seokjin are leashed to the bedpost on either side of the bed, hard, touch starved and desperate. yoongi is tied in the middle, at the head of the bed. his wrists constrained, legs tucked underneath him while his cock lays in the open. taehyung and jimin are at the end of the bed, pawing and teasing each other like they're showing off.

hoseok likes to play with his pets.

hoseok watches as jungkook rounds the bed and crawls on top, facing yoongi.

"good choice, bunny," hoseok praises, though he would've praised him no matter who he chose first. "you get to suck kitten's cock until he comes."

jungkook's mouth waters and yoongi's gaze goes cloudy. sweat is already plastering his hair to his forehead, feeling too hard and too desperate. hoseok rounds and grabs at a tuft of jungkook's hair, easing him forward a little until yoongi's cock is pressed against his lips.

slowly, jungkook lets hoseok push him down, down until yoongi's fuck hits the back of his throat and yoongi lets out a satisfied, needy moan, cock throbbing painfully.

"do it well," hoseok says as he lets go, and jungkook whines as he starts moving his head, mouth wrapping around the length of yoongi's cock to suck him off. yoongi squirms on the bed, and taehyung and jimin stop momentarily to watch with eager.

it doesn't take long for yoongi to come down jungkook's throat, crying out as his hips jolt and his legs shake underneath him. jungkook swallows it without question, moaning around the taste.

"good boys," hoseok says, running his fingers through yoongi's sweaty bangs. yoongi breathes out heavily as he leans into the touch. he turns back to jungkook, silently motioning for him to make his next choice.

jungkook gulps as he looks over at namjoon. his mouth has fallen open, drool trickling, and jungkook's cock jumps at the idea of fucking his mouth. so, jungkook turns towards namjoon, and hoseok smiles.

"want to play with the toys, hm?" hoseok asks, and jungkook nods, making a low noise in his throat. "let's play with them."

namjoon looks close to coming, hand toying with the head of his cock as hoseok hoists jungkook to stand, holding him in place.

"fuck the toys' mouths, bunny," hoseok says into his ear, "but don't you dare come." hoseok grabs one of jungkook's arms and guides it to namjoon's hair, easing him into taking hold. "fuck their mouths until they come."