God, i'm in love!

The next morning, this is the 2nd day I'm in
San Francisco. The sky is so bright, just like my mood. Today is 6th October and it's Daniel's birthday! I and Trey pretend that we don't know anything about it.

Daniel said that he will bring us to look around city, but as my plan, only Trey that will go with him and I'll stay at home pretend to be sick.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go with us? I mean you already here yesterday" he said

"Yeah Daniel, I've ever visited this city, and i think I'm feeling unwell"

"You okay? I can call doctor if you're-

"Nah I'm truly fine, I'm gonna have a rest for a while, we still can catch up next time" i said

Trey says "So sad, I really want you to come too sis!"

"I'm so sorry"

We're take this seriously so Daniel won't suspicious.

"It's okay, Hazel. Take a rest, or maybe we just stay at home with you-?

"No! Please, I don't want to ruin Trey's dream, he really want to take a look around city, I'm fine"

"Okay...take care, just call me if something happen" he said

"Bye sis, i hope you're getting well" Trey said

"Thanks"

After they leave, i finally can remove the powder on my lips that make it look pale. I call Stacey, (where did i got her number? Since we fooled, we're getting close and being friends)

I call her to ask if Daniel loves any specific cake or something. She said that Daniel really loves cheesecake just like her. She knew it's her brother birthday, sadly she can't come to San Francisco now.

"Cheesecake?"

"Yeah! Strawberry jam, he really loves that!"

"Thanks Stacey!"

"No, thank you for making a celebration for my bro, I'm so sorry I can't come"

"It's fine, we can celebrate it in New York too" i said

"Yeah, is there anything you want to ask?"

"Nope, thanks Stash"

"No problem"

~

Now I'm hunting a strawberry cheesecake for Daniel. Zanze's Cheesecake is the most popular in SF, I'm so exited for this cause i love this cake too!

I told the driver to not told Daniel that I'm actually not sick, swear he knew that it's his boss birthday. When I arrived,
I ordered it right away, hmmm freshly from the oven, i waited them to make the new cake and not the ready one.

I'm actually lil bit nervous cause Daniel and Trey could have come here, i really hope they're not, just in case i send message to Trey to not visit this bakery.

Few hours later...

"Good afternoon, sorry to make you wait so long, this is your freshly baked strawberry cheesecake"

"Oh! Thank you, the smell is so good"

"Yeah, we also will wrap it nicely in box just as you wish"

"This is so nice"

"Is this for someone's birthday?" She asked

"Yeah!"

"It'd so nice to put the name on this cake, may i?"

"Of course, just write...uhm, Happy Birthday Mr. Billionaire"

"Oho, right away. On what birthday?"