I'm your lady and you are my man

I'm gonna tell you, you might want to know how's my life is going right now.

It's been two years, i have spent this years with you...and i can tell that it was the best year for me, cause I'm having you, but Daniel, you need to know about my feelings, you're truly a busy person. I'm married to a hardworking person, but why you didn't let me join you? You make me look like a woman that marry you for a reason, well yes but not money, truly wrong...

People doubt of us for having a child, they making fun of me because I couldn't gave him a descent, it's so hard for me to go through this, but Daniel never complain anything and told me it's not a big deal.

This marriage may not be perfect, we have flaws because we are human being, and the best part of it we got this, we still make it!

~

📍 Los Angeles (two years after)
Morning in LA, 8 am

I'm in the kitchen, preparing Daniel a breakfast, it's common for everyone

I'm in the kitchen, preparing Daniel a breakfast, it's common for everyone. Cause he got a lot of work, i make a bacon toast for him. He's super busy lately, i think he had a project or something.

He went downstairs ready with his suit and bag, he stood behind me while holding my waist.

"Hey that's smells good, is that ready?"

"Of course! I know you're super busy lately, so i make this and you can eat it for lunch too"

"That's so sweet of you" he eats his food

"What project are you doing right now?" I asked

"It's complicated, someone wants to make a new building with me, it's also crazy because if we success on this building it will reach more people to get work, there will be less unemployment"

"That's sounds amazing, you're doing great babe, but...why don't you let me work with you too? I mean, I've been training with you-

"Oh, i think i forgot to tell you Hazel"

"What is it?"

"I don't think you'd like this but, i must work with a woman in this project, for a few months"

"Really, Daniel? That makes no sense, What's wrong with that" i said

"I don't think you'd like her, it's someone from the past"

"I can understand that, who's she?"

"It's Susan"

I just lost my smile, it can't be her.

"Susan Downey?"

He nodded.

I sigh and then looking at him, i put my hands onto him. "Daniel, it's fine, if it's just about work and you need her, then go on, you don't need to feel bad for anything...I won't be mad about it, why i must to?"