Chapter 3

(3rd person pov)

Most of the people who arrived at the guild were shocked to see the four dragon slayers and one celestial mage at the guild so early since most of them either, didn't wake up till late or didn't come to the guild till late. What surprised them more was the fact four out of the five were sucking food in like they were black holes, while the last was doing that with water. Mirajane shook her head as she got 7 more barrels of water for Lucy and the slayers each a heaping mound of food.

Levy chose that it would be a good idea to see if the five of them were okay, she had been watching them ever since she got here and they were definitely acting strange. She worked herself over to them and chose to ask Mira "Hey Mira what is going on with those five." She leaned in when Mira gestured her closer and whispered in her ear, Levy blushed a bit and nodded walking away heading to the guild library.

Cana had watched the exchange between Levy and Mira, from down the bar and she felt jealous because a certain card mage had a crush on a certain take over mage. By now it was getting to be around ten-ish so there was a steady flow of guild members coming in and out. Some questioning what was going on with their fellow guildmates at the bar.

By around this time, Gajeel had slumped his body over the bar as he gave up on holding his body up. Laxus just kept twitching which to others around seemed very odd, and his hair was starting to go everywhere. Natsu now was sitting there with a bucket of ice in front of him and every once and a while he would put a couple of pieces in his mouth trying to cool the burning sensation. Lucy was crying cause she thought her spirits were dying while Loke who had been able to fully appear was reassuring her that wasn't what it was. Wendy just seemed to be trying to keep herself from being catapulted over the counter by some unknown force to everyone else.

After another 30 minutes of the same commotion from those five, Erza and Gray walked into the guild talking, when they heard wailing and crying they up to see Lucy at the bar with Loke trying to comfort her and the slayers just looking miserable. So like good friends the two of them walked over, Erza went to help Loke with Lucy and help Wendy, while Gray went to check on the Iron and Fire dragon slayers. Erza finally was able to get Lucy to stop crying as Loke went back to the celestial world, Lucy just kept golding on hugging her which made Erza smile just a bit.

After a bit three exceeds came flying in quickly the two males screaming there owners names, which the four dragon slayers did not appreciate at all. Carla was fretting over Wendy as she kept asking her what's wrong. Pantherlily was inspecting Gajeel and poked him every once and a while, all be would get is a groan in response. Natsu just kept eating ice as both Gray and Happy were looking at him like he was crazy, but he just shrugged it off.  That was when they heard a bang resonated from the back of the guildhall, you could tell that it was the library door being slammed open as some people got into a ready stance.