best friends or... - Jackson Dean

Y/n's POV:
I am a happy girl with 2 little sisters. I also have a boy best friend named Jackson. I am 17 years old and he is the same. This weekend he invited me to stay at his house, since his family has left and they allow him to do so.

In his house: Right now I'm sitting on his bed and I am watching him doing tik toks. He is very handsome and the truth is that I like him a lot, but I don't want to ruin the friendship we have by telling him my feelings for him. When it was over, he asked me if I would like to see a movie. Of course I agreed. He put on a horror movie and I looked at him a little annoyed ...

Me: "You know that I hate horror movies why did you put one now?"
Jackson: "We are together so you have nothing to fear. And come on, it will be fun."
Me: "okay ..."

He took me in his arms and when I was scared he hugged me more. When the movie finally ended, he told me that he wanted to tell me something ... I started to get anxious because I thought he would say something bad to me ... He isn't very often so serious so I definitely had a reason to worry.He took my hands and started telling me ..:
Jackson: "I know we've been friends for so long and I would never want to spoil it, but what I'm about to tell you may change it. You're one of the best people I've ever met and you're also very beautiful, sweet and kind.I love everything about you and although I don't tell you, I notice everything about you. You are the girl of my dreams and I would like to ask you to go on a date with me ... You can say no and just forget the words I just said, but I felt the need to tell you. "

I interrupted him with a kiss. It felt so nice, just like what I wanted my first kiss to be. I felt fireworks in my stomach but unfortunately the kiss had to stop to catch our breathes. He looked at me in surprise and I smiled at him.

Me: "I am so happy you told me all this and I would really love to go on a date with you!"
Jackson: "Really?!?"
Me: "of course yes! You are very sweet and I have been waiting so long to hear these words from your mouth !!!"

Then he kissed me again .... It was dreamy !!

A/N: this is the first imagine I have ever done 😳😊 also sry this is so short...idk when the next one is going to be but I'll try to upload often .

This was written at 23/6/2020 ❤️❤️❤️

Bye bye my loves❤️