First date-Carter Gallo

Y/n's POV

I woke up and remembered that today is the day that the boy that has stolen my heart will take me on a date . I was very excited when he asked me on this date because I was waiting for a long time . His name is Carter and he was the first one that made me feel welcome to my new school a few months ago.

~FLASHBACK~

Today was my first day at my new school and I was very nervous. What if they don't like me ? What if they think I am ugly ? What if they make fun of me?... i thought.

As I  was walking down the hallway I bumped into someone, it was a very attractive boy.

(Me-Me.   Boy-?)

Me-"omg I am so sorry..."

?- "it's okay really:) are you new here? I am pretty sure  I haven't seen you here...."

Me-" Yeah I am new and I was looking for my locker.."

?- "I can help you find it. By the way I am Carter "

Me- "I am Y/n. And thank you very much!"

~END IF FLASHBACK~

From the day I met him we are hanging out everyday and we have so much in common. Yesterday was the three months anniversary of our friendship and he took me to a park and we had a great time. But when it started getting late he told me that he had to say something to me.

C-"So Y/n I really enjoy hanging out with you...."

Me-" I do too!!"

C- "you are a really funny, happy girl and you give Good vibes to everyone that is talking to you. You really light up my world with your smile and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me... "He said nervously

When he told me that I was very excited because I have been waiting for a long time so if course I said yes.

So here I am getting ready for my date . The outfit that I'm going to wear is a white skirt with yellow flowers and a light pink top. I did a light  makeup which was lip gloss mascara and blush. I also took my yellow purse to put my phone and money in it. As I was looking at my mirror to see if everything was perfect I heard his car pulling up outside my house. Then I heard talking from downstairs and it was my mom and Carter.

He was handsome as always. He was wearing a white hoodie with some blue jeans. We went outside and he opened the door for me.

Me- "Oh what a gentleman"

C- "You know it"

Me- " So where are we going?"

C- "You'll see ;)"

Me-" Oh come on you know I don't like surprises!"

C- "But I am sure you are going to like this one! Trust me !!"

The whole way we were singing and dancing to songs until we got there.

It was our local beach, the place we hang out for the first time but there were also fairy lights and a bucket full of our favorite snacks.

~Time skip~

It was kind of late and we were just laying there looking at the stars without talking. Then he broke the silence by saying :

C- You know I really like you

I blushed and looked at him...

Me- I really like you too!
C- Y/n will you make me the happiest person and be my girlfriend?...

I was speechless...

Me-Omg yes of course Carter!!!

We started leaning in and out lips finally met each other's. It felt right and I didn't want the moment to stop...

A/N I know that I haven't been posting but I'll really try and be more active but I just don't know what to write so yeahhh.... Lyyyy

This was posted at 4/8/2020

Chrysa🦋

*Word count:655*