Chapter Two

Okay, this isn't very funny. It's just something I whipped up in the space of fifteen minutes... I guess I'll just call it a filler chapter. I haven't been uploading that much 'cause I've been working on something from my other account (flying-person) and I suggest that if you like my stories from this accound that you have a look at flying-person. Some of my stories are popular, which I'm really siked about!!! Anywho, this is the chapter. As I said before, it's not very good. But it's something.

Chapter Two

Agape's Point of View

Hayden has been ordering me around for no less than two freaking months. I'm going to snap if he asks me one more time to rub his feet or comb is stupid hair! He's not as bad as Perry, though. Persephone is just shocking.

At least Zane visits every other day. We talk a lot, him telling me about Heaven and me telling him about Hell. Turns out that, not only is he super hot, but he's a really nice guy. Not my type though. I'm not into the whole 'I'm a good boy' thing. Bad boys attract me more.

"Aggie, fetch me some grapes!" Hayden ordered. I glared at him, and stalked over to the antique kitchen. Opening the fridge, I grabbed a bowl of grapes and a bottle of ambrosia.

I walked over to Hayden and dropped the bowl of grapes on his head.

"AGAPE!"

Grinning, I tipped the ambrosia onto his pants and sprinted off down the hall. I'm soooo going to get a beating for this.

Zane's Point of View

I walked down the familiar hallway and into the room at the end. It was a light pink, with white lace draping and a large window on the right wall. A tall statuesque woman with endless golden blonde hair and bright blue eyes turned to me. She was beautiful.

Aphrodite. Or, in these times, Aphra.

"Zane, what brings you here?" she asked in a low, seductive voice. I admit that I frequently turn to Aphra for help with... physical needs, much to my wife's dismay. But, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

"There is a girl Hayden has," I sighed. "She is beautiful, Aphra. Amazingly so. Her beauty would probably put a god to shame."

"And? You want me to dispose of her?"

"NO!" Aphra looked at me expectantly. "I want her to be mine."

"Why would you want this particular soul when you could have any soul, human or even god in the world?" the godess questioned.

"Because she's not like anyone else I have seen," I explained. "Just make her mine, Aphra, it's all I ask."

"What shall I get in return?"

"Anything you want."

"Fine," she decided. "What is this soul's name?"

"Agape Thorn," I replied. She raised an eyebrow at the mention of my love's name.

"Very well, Zane. I shall get you your 'Agape'. By any means necessary."

"Thank you, Aphra," I cried. She grinned at me.

"Goodbye, Zane. Your love will come to you in no less than ten days, and then we'll talk about my reward..."

Hayden's Point of View

I watched Aggie's hot little ass as she bent over, cleaning my fireplace. She was quite a fiery little soul- no pun intended. I liked her flaming red hair. It was... cute.

"Hayden," Perry purred next to me. Ugh, I only married her because she was a good fuck. Now she's just plain annoying.

"Go away Perry, its spring. You should be on MO." MO is Mount Olympus.

"But I want to stay with you!" she whined.

"Your mother will be sad," I reminded her. She sighed and got up.

"Bye Haydipoo." Aggie snickered in the background.

"Bye Perry."

I watched as my wife (unfortunately) disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Agape's Point of View (Again, hehe)

"Haydipoo!" I sang, jumping around Hayden. He was glaring at me.

"Aggie!"

"Yes, Haydipoo?"

"Do you want to be punished?"

"Only if it's by you, Haydipoo! I wuve you Haydipoo!"

"I love you too, Aggie. Now come and give me a massage." Hayden ordered. Rolling my eyes, I walked over and flipped him onto his back. What is it with this guy and not wearing shirts? Did he want to torture me? Because I feel tortured!

I'm the one who's supposed to be doing the torturing!!