Everyone's Favorite Scot

Kalipso's Pov

        I really love driving on my motorcycle, its just me and the open road. If someone was in my way I could easily pass them and go even faster than before. I rarely ever wore a helmet so my hair flew back and I had a similar feeling to flying. The freedom you were given when you drive down a road is the best thing in the world. Gabriel used to say that when I was younger he had a hard time keeping me on the ground, all I wanted to do was fly. He joked and said that my freedom was the one thing I was born with total control of.
        I frowned and slowed down as I reached the town. Surprisingly, I really missed him. I never once thought that a little thought of freedom would cause me to feel so guilty. Even if I had changed my mind it was too late now, I have no clue where he is. One thing that identifies us as father and daughter is the way we act, neither of us can stay in one place for too long. Why is it that I have to be so similar to the one person I want to forget?
        There was a motel on my right and I pulled into the parking lot. This seemed like a good place to stop for the night and I was quite far from where I met the Winchester brothers. Pulling my bag onto my back I walked into the office and waited for someone to appear at the desk.
        "Hello, welcome to Devil's Inn. Would you like a room?" A friendly lady walked in from the back room and smiled at me.
        "Yes, I would like a-" I started to say before someone interrupted me and put their arm around my shoulders.
        "We would like a single room with a King sized bed." A Scottish accent hit my ears and the aroma of whiskey filled the air. I resisted the urge to elbow him in the face and instead smiled politely at the lady.
        "What he means to say is a room with /two/ queens." I said to her, kindness oozing from my voice. She giggles and hands me a key.
        "Your room is 201 and I hope you and your boyfriend sort out your argument soon." I nodded towards her and pushed the arm off my shoulders.
        "Thank you." I said towards her and quickly walked to the room. I closed the door after I entered and threw my stuff onto a bed. Walking into the bathroom I started the shower and took my clothes off. I heard the main door open and close again as I hopped into the shower.
        "Are you going to talk to me love?" His voice rang through the quiet room. I could tell he was standing right outside the bathroom door. After five minutes of waiting for an answer he walked in.
        "Kalipso please. Just say hello." I saw his outline sit on the toilet seat and I sighed.
        "Hello Crowley. What are you doing here?" I questioned. You could feel the atmosphere change after I answered. I washed my hair and waited.
        "I saw that you were in town and decided to pay you a visit. It's been a while, the last time was when you stopped my deal with someone." His tone was sarcastic and oddly happy. I rolled my eyes and poked my head out of the curtain.
        "I meant why are you in the bathroom. If you haven't noticed i'm sorta taking a shower." I pointed to my soapy hair and a smile spread across his features. He grabbed some of the soap off my hair and put it on my nose.
        "You weren't answering me and I wanted to at least be acknowledged by you. Besides, when did you start caring about who saw you naked?" His smile turned into a smirk and he winked at me. I growled at him and threw a bar of soap at him. It hit him and the face and he looked at me in shock.
        "For your information I have always cared about who saw me naked but you never cared about it. You were the one who would always show up in my bathroom. You were the reason my dad put up devil traps everywhere." I went back to my shower and washed the soap out of my hair.
        "Kalico, I didn't mean to offend you or start another fight. I was just joking with you." He said and poked the shower curtain. I stayed silent and turned off the water. He handed a towel through the curtain and I wrapped it around myself. When I stepped out he was standing and smiled at me.
        "Turn around or get out pervert." I pointed towards the door and he turned to face it. I quickly changed into some pajamas and tapped his shoulder. He turned back to me and messed with my hair.
        "Look at the halfling in her little pjs." He poked my cheek when I pouted and I opened the door.
        "Screw you Crowley." I flipped my hair at him, managing to hit his face and laid on a bed. He walked over to me and sat down. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.
        "Lets talk business sweetheart." He said seriously and looked down at my face. The answer I gave him was a pillow in the face. I turned to face the wall and kicked his ass out of my bed.        
        "No business to talk about and I'm tired. Goodnight Crowls." I said and closed my eyes.
        "Goodnight Kalico." His muffled response was barely heard as I drifted off to sleep.