I Don't Need Help

Kalipso's Pov

I could tell the boys didn't know but I heard their argument. They sat back down in their seats and gave me a small smile. I smiled back and looked around the cafe.
        "So Kalipso, where you headed?" Sam asked me causally. The sun hit my eyes and I squinted so I could see clearly. The cafe had gotten quiet and everyone seemed to leave.
        "I'm just wondering around, traveling the open road, going where the wind takes me." As I said this I leaned back in my seat and swept my arms backwards dramatically. Both of them rolled their eyes at me. Dean looked behind me and glanced around the small building. Sam followed his gaze and I realized they were noticing what I saw earlier.
        "Dean..." Sam started to say and Dean nodded. I leaned forward across the table and smirked at the both of them.
        "So, i'm guessing we are going to want to get our asses out of here as fast as we can. Am I right?" I whispered to the boys. They both nodded and we quickly got out of our seats. We were almost to the door when we were surrounded by a group of demons. I growled quietly and glared at them all.
        "Give us the girl and we will let you two live." Claire said to the boys. They glared at her and pushed me behind them.
        "You aren't going to touch her." They said in unison and Sam started to recite an exorcism. The demons were quick to react and ran at him. One of them managed to hit him and it caused Sam to stop speaking. Dean yelled out for him and pulled out a knife. He stabbed the demon that hit Sam and the demon died. My eyes widened in shock, never have I seen a knife kill a demon. While the boys were distracted one of the demons grabbed me from behind and clamped their hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming. I struggled to get away but i was pulled away into a separate room. They tied me up and gagged me.
        "We will be back for you, first we must deal with the Winchesters." One of them said and all but one left. I looked at him and I tried to get out of the ropes. 
        ~Meanwhile outside of the room~
        Dean pulled his knife out of the first demon and spun to stab the next one. Sam looked around and noticed that Kalipso was no where to be found.
        "Dean! They took Kalipso!" He yelled to his brother. Dean groaned and kept fighting the demons that were right there.
        "We can deal with that after this!" Dean yells back. The boys kept fighting until they saw a bright white light fill the room and they quickly covered their eyes. When they opened their eyes the light was gone and all the demons were dead.
        "You boys take too long." I said to them and rubbed my wrists. While they were fighting I untied myself and fought the one guard the demons left for me. It didn't take too long and so I decided to come and help them out. They stared at me in disbelief and I smirked.
        "Did you do this?" Sam asked gesturing to the bodies on the floor. I nodded and he shook his head.
        "Hey giant, you look like a dog when you do that." I informed him. Dean laughed and Sam glared at me.
        "So Kalipso, back to what I was saying. You should travel with us so you are safer." Sam said still glaring. Now it was my turn to glare. I don't need protection from these princesses.
        "Look, i appreciate the offer but i prefer to be alone." I smiled politely and walked out of the diner. I flashed back to the motel I was staying at before I was taken and got on my motorcycle. Driving out of town I passed by that amazing Impala when they stopped at a stop sign. I waved at them and blew a kiss towards them before driving out of there as fast as I could.