Demons and Hunters Part one

Dean's Pov

        Sammy found us a job in the town of Brinson, Georgia. Demon activity was at an all time high in that area and we were checking it out. Right now we were in a motel that there was a reported disappearance. I was checking in and Sam was interviewing some of the witnesses.

        "She had just checked out and was walking to her motorcycle. They just came out of nowhere and took her. She was a really sweet girl Agent. She told us to call her Kali and always kept to herself. Before she was taken she said that she was going to move because she had a feeling her past was catching up to her. Whatever that meant." I heard the manager tell Sam as I walked over.

        "Thank you Sir, we will do our best to get the people who took her." He told him and gave me a look. He definitely had a lead. Him and I headed to the room we had booked and he put away his notebook.

        "So Sammy what information did you get?" I asked him. He opened the door and we walked in.

        "Apparently earlier this week a girl who went by Kali was checking out and was leaving when two guys with solid black eyes jumped her. The manager said that she tried to fight back but they managed to knock her out and loaded her into a van and left. He said that they were headed towards the woods and that when he told the police they said he was crazy." He informed me. I was confused, why would Demons kidnap a girl? This was something I definitely was going to check into. I sat down on the edge of one of the beds and looked up at him.

        "So are we gonna check this out tonight or tomorrow?" I questioned him. Honestly I wanted to go now but I knew that we both needed to eat something and prepare for this. 

        "Tonight." He told me. I nodded and got up. 

        "Well we should get some food and then get ready."

Kalipso's Pov

        I looked around the room I was in but I already knew that there was no way out. I've been here for a while but i'm not sure the exact amount. Every day people come in and try to get information out of me. The questions are the same every time, always about the location of angel blades and angels. How the hell should I know any of that. The tell me that I have hidden powers that I am unaware of but i'm not sure what those are.

the demons that have been keeping me here walked into the room. "Are you ready to tell us where the weapons are?" They asked me. I peered into their soulless black eyes and shook me head no. The last thing I remember after that was one of them stabbing me in the heart.