30 Spilled

Spilled

He stood up from the bed to meet her halfway. He untied the ribbon gently and dipped his head to give her a kiss, a thorough one. Hinubad nito ang suit saka iginaya siya papahiga sa kama. Her robe has come undone as he started unbuttoning his shirt.

She let out a moan when he started worshiping her mounds. His hands traveled the crevices of her body. She responded to his every touch. It’s as if he has memorized every part of her. He’s giving butterfly kisses between her swelling breasts to her stomach down to her delicateness.

His hands held her legs wide, arching her back trying to grasp something. Her body convulsed as she reach the top. She heard a foil tearing and he immediately slid himself. They played the games of tide. He would fill her and she would missed him when he pulls away. Their grunts and moans engulfed the entire night not only once but more than she can remember.

“Kung wala ako dito, saan ka ngayon?” she asked.

“Being back to my boring life?” sagot nito. She turned to face him.

“Seryoso ‘yong tanong ko,” nakasimangot niyang sabi.

“My life would probably go on but I know I’d still meet you in a different timeline,” he replied, smiling. How can he be so sure?

“Naks,” ngisi niya pa.

“Naaalala mo pa?”

“Ang alin?”

“Your childhood dream?”

That was unexpected question from him.

“Oo, gusto ko talagang maging chef. Binilhan pa nga ako nila mama ng laruan tapos nilagay sa stove, ayon nasunog,” she told him.

“That’s really you. I can only imagine,” he chuckled softly and kissed the top of her head.

“One time pa nga, grade 3 ako non. May alaga akong isda, ‘yong tiglilimang piso sa tapat ng school?” aniya saka napatingin dito but he looks clueless.

“Hindi mo yata alam,” she commented.

She wonders what Vico played in his childhood. Anong klaseng kaibigan meron ito noon? The two of them came from different worlds but never did he let her feel that way. She really loves how he’s alright with her lifestyle and didn’t change anything about it. He doesn’t try to impress her with his wealth. Ito pa nga ang nagturo sa kanyang maging kuripot and how to budget her time not only her time but her allowance effectively. At this point, Vico is her financial and life coach.

“And what happened?” he asked curiously, his forehead creasing.

“Namatay ang isda and then I grilled it thinking na masarap ang kakalabasan,” natatawang patuloy niya.

“Wow. You were really kind of sick in there since then, aren’t you?” sambit nito habang hinihimas ang ulo niya..

“Gago nito,” she whispered. They both laugh imagining things in their head. How nice would it be to meet him as a child. She’s probably going to topple him to the ground seeing his childhood pictures at their house. He was thin and small and she was kind of a bully in school back then.

“Hey?” he murmured.

“Uhm?” she stirred a little in his embraced.

“You just didn’t have an actual gift, did you?” tanong nito. Napadilat siya nang bahagya. Hindi mapigilang ngumisi.

“Shut up. I know you liked it,” she whispered.

“I did,” he said, chuckling as he buried his head on her neck.
Weeks passed. Things were going well between the two of them. Papalapit na rin ang midterms niya. So she succumb herself from reviewing. Doing her duty in the lab. Occasionally drinking with some of her old friends.