Ch. 1: ❛The Signs❜

Where it first started... well. That was hard to tell, years ago, each of the Tribes lived together in perfect harmony. The good spirits, the Dragon, the Fox, the Lion, and the Butterfly, were the helping hands of the human race. Granting each man and woman of their tribe the power of their world. For those powers to flow through their bodies and be granted into the children to come.

Superhuman you would call them, if that's what you'd choose. Others, would call them magical. Their tribes had always gotten along, no arguments, no backlash of bad decision. They were always able to bounce right back up even after a disagreement with their spouse.

Soon enough, the humans, were living the lives of the Animals around them, there came the time of Alpha's, Beta's and specifically the lowest on the pyramid, the Omega's. They lived around in tents, modern technology not yet a thing. Omega's were told to heal, and protect the pups of the tribes, they weren't able to leave the tribe unless they were moving from one place to another. 

But... what they were told today... the Spirits themselves got into an argument... insults were thrown around mindlessly... their souls darkened with each harsh use of their voices. 

Traveling through their own people, the negative, heavy miasma spread easily throughout the Humans... the last straw, was when one man, placed his hands onto one of the opposite tribes Omegan woman, striking her cheek and soon... everyone retaliated. 

Thus, the beginning of the Tribal War. 

But.. 

The full story was never once given to.. The Tribe Of "Ryū", the tribe of the Dragon, The Tribe Of "Kitsune", the tribe of the Fox, The Tribe Of "Komainu", the tribe of the Lion, nor The Tribe Of "Choho", the tribe of the Butterfly. 

They were fed the half truth and lies of their people. 

What type of way was that?