PROLOGUE

"I'm in!"------ A cold voice of him makes the entire hallway warm. As a  smell of a sweet scented candles welcomed him. He squinted before moving and go straight ahead the murk listening from his eyes.

  " Someone's coming!!" He strode-----rushing his way to an old wodden door and enter the room. He felt nonchalant and painted on his face a sly smile.

After the fading footsteps of the guards he went out and continued.

"CERIO!! Secure the area!!" He said as the whispers of the wind make him shiver. CCTV's are everywhere, in just one wrong move he might fail the mission.

"Done!!"-------He eventually moved... He moves like a spectre but as fast as the speed of light. Going straight across the gloomy way.

     "DISHON! Turn left at anjan sa pulang pinto."-------A sudden hand shove him before entering the door. Making him two steps backwards. He was oblivious that someone is inside the door knowing that his eyes secured the area. The guy snarled at him as the rattling sound of the alarm and the red light filled the entire yacht.

"Cireo! I thought you secured the area! Bat' ganito???"

"Sorry hindi mapasok ng computer natin ang area na yan." He sighs and felt frustrated.

   It seems that he must show his skills now. Before the big guy scorch him, he slided under him leading his way inside the room. Leaving a strong kick in ass. It was there. The grotesque painting that was stolen a week ago from the museum.

He jumped over to get the painting... Subsequently, the huge guy whacked him. Napasandal siya sa pader habang sunod-sunod na nag-iwan ng malalakas na suntok ang malaking lalaki lahat ng natatamaan nito ay nasisira at nababasag. Fortunately, he's not that kind of person para madaling matalo.

Even a single contact of the flaming fist of the guy doesn't  touch his ethereal face. He was so nimble and easily escaped the slow yet strong punches of the guy. . In a short period of time nalaman niya ang wickest part nito, making him chuckle.

   He quickly jump over the guy  suddenly kick it to his groin making him bawl in pain. Just like as the first sight he was head over heels by him.

He kneeldown to face the distress face of the big guy, while it was suffering in too much pain. His face suddenly showed a wicked face with an evil smile.

"Hindi narin masama!!"-------- Sabi niya, pagkatapos ay tinuhod ang panga ng lalaki.

Blood scattered inside the coarse floor. And left the guy in deep sleep. They never get lives unless needed.

He turned his gaze to the painting. At kaagad itong kinuha at ipinasok sa dala-dala niyang itim na bag at mabilis na lumabas ng kwarto.

"Not that way, Dishon. Goons are  coming that way." He urgently changed his way and enter the left path. The yacht was absolutely big but only contain void.

"Turn left again!" He follows the direction given by his eyes. As he was still running calmly.

"Go straight!" Still look the same. Walang bago sa lahat ng nadadaanan niya. Puro Puti na dingding, na kahit isang palamuti ay wala.

👉 Wala bang alam sa style itong may ari ng yacht na eto?

"Hindi diyan Dishon!!" Hindi niya namalayang mali na pala ang pinapasukan niya. And all of a sudden, inuluwa ng kwarto ang mga lalaki.

👉 I never thought na lahat pala ng guards dito ay malalaki ang katawan. Lets just say na mga "GOONS" nga talaga.

Theres no turning back. He entered the wrong path and no way out but only to fight this goons. He put the bag  where the painting is; somewhere nearby.