Movie (all)Night(er)

Hey guys! I'm sadly discontinuing this story since i'm no longer in the DSAF fandom- maybe i'll continue it if inspiration strikes, but its highly unlikely. I thought i'd post this last bit i had written as a sort of goodbye.
In the story i had planned for jack to slowly be possessed by Henry, and his family, and Dave, were going to help him regain control. I may also post some short stories from the fandom i has written if i have them saved still.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, even though it was quite short.
Have an amazing day or night, and remember you're cared about! I'm here for you, you are worth it :)
Jack had an amazing day at the fair. They played at the beach, in the ocean. He played games, getting a bunch of plushies and toys for Dave. Dave, of course, was ecstatic. He insisted on carrying everything, even after dropping multiple items. Hes such a dork..
   Jack sighs, running his toothbrush through the tap water. He taps it on the edge of the sink to get any access off, and tosses it into the cup besides the sink. He steps out of the bathroom and is greeted with a grinning Dave.
"Oh, hey Dave! Do you need something?" He closes the door and stretches, yawning.
"Hi, Old Sport! I cant sleep."
"We.. havent even laid down yet, Dave. Im sure we'll both get to sleep just fine." Jack walks over to his bed and gets under the sheets, shifting around to get comfortable. He stretches out and hugs his pillow.
Dave gets into bed next to him, facing towards Jack once again. He taps Jacks arm.
"What is it, Dave..?"
"I still cant sleep."
Jack groans. He turns to face Dave.
"Close your eyes!" Jack glares, and Dave does as hes told.
"Ok! Done."
"Now, be quiet. Please. No more talking. Then we can both sleep."
Jack closes his eyes, starting to drift off. His body relaxes.
"...sportsy.." Dave opens his eyes again.
"What, Dave..?" Jack is getting irritated. He opens his eyes as well and glares.
"Uhmm.-"
"What? Can you not sleep?"
"...maybe."
Jack groans. He sits up, looking down at Dave.
"What do you want to do, then? If you cant sleep, then apparently, neither can I." Jack runs a hand through his hair and sighs. Dave sits up and smiles.
"Well! We could watch some movies downstairsss..." Dave wrings his hands together. Was he planning this? Jack kicks the covers off and gets up, yoinking his purple robe off of the floor. He slips it on. Dave gets up and wraps an arm around Jack "Aww! When did ya get the robe, sportsy? Were you thinking of meee?~" Dave grins and pokes at Jacks cheek.
Jack glares and pushes his finger away.
"It.. doesnt matter. What movie do you wanna watch?" He takes Daves arm off as well, instead he intertwines their fingers. Daves cheeks flush.
"Urhmm.. probably horror! That usually helps me sleep."
"Horror movies.. help you sleep..?" Jack glances at Dave. He just sighs and shakes his head. "Oh well. Im not surprised. Lets go,"
Jack walks out of the bedroom. Dave follows behind, staring at their intertwined hands. He has a huge grin across his face. Jack sits on the couch and grabs the tv remote. He makes sure to keep the volume decently low, since he doesnt want to wake up Dee or Peter. Dave sits down besides Jack, putting an arm around him once again. Jack sighs and leans onto him, his eyebrows furrowing. He clicks through movies. Jack really wants to give Dave some sort of petty insult.. but the mood is too nice to ruin right now. And, Dave is lowkey comfy. He goes through a few and then finds an older horror movie called 'I Know What you Did Last Summer' seems cheesy, but thats the whole point. He glances at Dave.
"Hey uh, can you lay down real quick? On the couch?" Jack scoots away. Dave gives him a confused look, but nods and lays down. Jack plops over onto his chest, cuddling up to Dave. He wraps his arms around his neck. Daves face flushes once again.
"Aw! Sportsy's bein lovey!"
"Please, just shut up."