Chapter 14

' I cry again yesterday night,I woke up and I can felt my eyes are puffing. I just do my routine and get back to bed. Well,I don't have anything to do and I'm so bored today because I'm all alone inside this house'

'I don't know what I could do in this Saturday day,I just look on my phone and keep scrolling the instagram then I heard something growling. I thought it was a thief or an animals but actually its was my tummy feeling hungry'

"Oh,I am so not into a mood but gotta feed my baby tummy"Gulf

'I stand up and walked out from my house to go to the market store where there's a lot of cup noodles and dessert. The prize are more surprisingly cheap that can made me last hundred year. I walked inside the market and pick the food and drinks that I want to bought'

"Thank you very much,please come again"Worker
"Your welcome and I will come again"Gulf

'I walked out from the store and about to open my ice cream but it got spilled when someone bump to me. I look at him and waited him to apologize but that wasn't what I expected. He suddenly cover my mouth with a napkin'

'I keep struggle when suddenly I felt my head spinning. I felt weak and see everything in black. I can felt I got drag and the last thing I hear was the door closing. I know I was in a car and I didn't realize I was unconscious'

---

'I woke up by the sound of people chatting. I quickly get up and realize what situation I'm in. I was about to get off of the bed but I got handcuff which is connected by the pillar. I was struggle and I only find everything inside this room full of my pictures which is made me scared and terrified of it'

"You awake huh"???

'I quickly look over at the door and its was too dark so I can't see who it was. When the lights on,I gasped and in shock seeing Noah in the door. I didn't expect it was Noah and how can he betray me,Alex and Mew'

"N-Noah,you the one did this"Gulf
"Yeah,I did all of this just according in my plan"Noah
"Why,are you betraying Alex and me"Gulf
"Yup,at first I want to be your friend but because of Mew pissing me off and you are his weakness. I tried to make you as a bait for me to ruin Mew life"Noah
"Why,aren't Mew your cousin"Gulf
"Yes he is and its pissing me off when everyone always praise him more over me so I decide to ruin his life by killing his weakness and that was you. I start searching your background until I found about Tom so I decide to made him one of my family. He was so easy to take because he killed his parents and his face I kinda made it like same as mine. His a psycho and obsess with you and this room was his room"Noah

'I was shock hearing that Noah are the suspect. I never thought of him as an evil one because he kind,gentle and calm person but I didn't know he was this kind of person. I was so shock that I can't even talk or move. This is really a huge situation'

Continue~