Chapter 1

The teacher comes inside the classroom. "What a mess! Is this really a classroom, zodiacs?" Nobody paid attention to her except Virgo and Capricorn. The teacher yelled, "Everybody detention!" All became quiet. She continued, "Except for Virgo and Capricorn because they were quiet the whole time."
"No teacher please give us another chance. We will remain quiet this time.", Leo requested to the teacher. "Yes, ma'am please give us another chance, please please please!", all of them pleaded. She finally agreed, "Okay okay. So today we are having two new zodiacs in our classroom. At first Libra!" Libra entered the classroom. "Oh how pretty she is!", Aries admired. "And how hot!", Leo commented. She went through the search for an empty seat. Leo pushed Aries aside and he fell down. Leo to Libra, "Please sit here!" She gave an empty look to him. "But it was his seat, right?", pointed to Aries who gave a death glare to Leo. "But now it's yo-..oww" Aries grabbed him and pulled him. Leo got beaten up by him. They started fighting right there. "Leo! Aries! Wanna get detention?" Both sat quietly. Libra heard someone calling her name, "Libra! Libra! Here." It was Gemini. Gemini provided her the seat beside her. Libra noticed that at the front bench there were Virgo and Cancer sitting. And at the back bench had Sagittarius and Aquarius. "Hey I'm Sagittarius" "I'm Aquarius" "I am Gemini, the most popular girl. This is Virgo, a nerrd. Cancer, a cry baby". Sagittarius and Gemini laughed at it. Cancer frowned and looked at the front. Virgo said, "You don't need to introduce us. Well, hi Libra"
"Hi Virgo and hi Cancer" Libra was sociable and highly likeable. The teacher called another new student, "Here comes another zodiac, Pisces!" She came inside as everyone was just staring at her. She went red. "She is short", Aries commented. "But cute and pretty", Leo admired. Pisces went and searched for her seat. "Uh you can sit with Capricorn", the teacher helped Pisces get her seat. Capricorn and Pisces sat behind Aries and Leo. Pisces was actually behind Leo. "And the last zodiac to enter isss.... Scorpio!", teacher announced. Scorpio came inside. It looked dynamic for the other zodiacs. Everyone's eyes fell on him. "Oh my God! How hot he is!", Gemini was awefully amazed by his look. "I think I've met him somewhere", Libra said being unsure. "Is he good at studies?", Virgo blurted out while wondering. "Before Capricorn and Leo were the ones who attracted loads of girls but now this guy topped", Sagittarius said. Cancer there only started daydreaming along with Pisces about him. Scorpio saw two boys who were restless as monkeys. Those were actually Leo and Aries. "He is so hot. He can drive any girl crazy over him", Aries remarked. Leo got furious, "Hey but I am the hottest. Most hot guy of this zodiac high", flipped his hair. Scorpio went to the last bench. He saw a guy was sleeping and under the desk, there were many packets of popcorn, chips, chocolates etc. The teacher noticed, "Taurus!!" Capricorn waked him up, "The teacher is calling you, idiot!" Taurus woke up and screamed, "Aaaaaa", looking at Scorpio. Then stopped, "Oh sorry. Your eyes scared me" Pisces giggled. Capricorn rolled eyes, "Idiot!!" Leo laughed at Scorpio. "Ok, enough!", the teacher yelled.

At the canteen.....
Gemini, Aquarius and Libra were at their table. Suddenly, Aries, Sagittarius and Leo approached them. Leo said, "Hello ladies and ladies and ladies!" "Oh hello, Leo", Libra said. "Oh hey! What's up, Leo?", Gemini asked. Sagittarius went and sat with at the middle of Gemini and Aquarius. Aries jumped and sat near Aquarius and Libra. Leo sat near Libra and Aries.

Libra's POV
Leo just sat beside me. Already Aries sat near me and how did he got so much space to adjust between us. Well I moved towards Gemini a little bit. "What about this weekend? Let us do some planning", Gemini suggested. I saw Aquarius looking at Scorpio. She went there to meet him.

Aquarius' POV
"Hey!", I called him. Scorpio did not give any response but after some time, he said, "Yeah!"
Sagittarius too came from behind and said, "Hey Scorpio! What are you doing here alone?" I observed that he was here for getting juice. He took the opener and asked, "Any thing needed from me?" I said, "No, just wanted to hang out"
"Oh!", Scorpio drank the juice. He looked so hot even while drinking. Suddenly I realise Sagittarius talking to me. "So do you wanna go or stay here?"
"Umm.. Scorpio, are you free or?", I asked him.
"Well, busy", he replied.
Oh freak! He is such an introvert. When I reached the table, I saw Taurus speaking to Libra, "Have some food, Libra!" Everyone including me got surprised to hear that. "Taurus, sharing his food, that too with Libra!", Gemini surprised with the fact. "Taurus never shares his food", Aries said. "Hey, I consider her my best friend. So please shut up", Taurus said to Aries. "Who are you to shut me up?", Aries responed to him rudely. "Since when are you besties?", I asked. "From now onwards", he smiled broadly at me. I rolled my eyes. "Will you be my best friend, Libra?", he hopefully asked her. He showed his best puppy eyes to her. Hey! One second. Did he just asked Libra out? I mean for friendship. "Uh, best friend? Yeah?", Libra said. It heard more like a question than an answer. Taurus squeezed her with a hug, "Thankssss, Libra". Leo said, "Hey, let her breathe, guy!". Libra was still but he was hugging her very tightly. Leo again spoke, "Okay, it's enough. Or else I am gonna cut your hands and you'll never be able to eat anymore" Taurus immediately pulled away from her. "Okay bye, Libra", he cutely smiled at Libra. 'Awww'. I recognized that Leo got jealous. "Oh, I have to go. Bye, see you guys", Libra went too. Everyone waved a goodbye to her including me. "What the hell has happened to this foodf**king guy?", Leo said. "Someone is jealous", Aries teased Leo, looking elsewhere. "A sparkle of jealousy", Sagittarius also teased him. Gemini too, "Yeah, I smell something burning". I laughed with the others.