Chapter 12

All of them are ready for the basketball competition.

Sir Sean, "Team A are Scorpio, Gemini, Aries and Capricorn. And team B are Leo, Aquarius, Sagittarius and Taurus "

Aries, "Why are you in my team? ", to Gemini. She sighs, "Bcoz sir said so"
Aquarius thought, 'Well, I wanted to be in Scorpio's team'

Sir Sean whistled and the game started. The ball was with Aries. Gemini asked for the ball. "Give me, here! "
"Shut up "
Sagittarius took the ball and scored.
Capricorn, "Dammit! "
The ball was now with Scorpio. Leo wanting the ball but before he could get it, Scorpio scored. The next, Aquarius had the ball but she couldn't resist Scorpio. But this time, Aqua scored.

Virgo was Capricorn and Scorpio's side. Cancer and Pisces were mostly in Taurus's side. Libra supported Scorpio mostly.

Sir Sean said, "Team A has scored 8 and B has scored 7. Let's see what happens next"

Leo could observe that Libra was cheering Scorpio. He played so hard that he pushed Scorpio in the ground. Leo scored twice and got 9. Libra was quiet. All cheered Leo, thinking that he would win. Let's see what happens.
The next ball was with Gemini. Aquarius came, "Give me"
"You aren't in our team "
Aries took the ball from Gemini and wanted score but he missed as Leo pushed him. Leo took the ball and winked at Aries, "Thanks bro"
No one could take the ball from Leo. Scorpio came and he tried to take the ball. Leo played a trick to confuse him but Scorpio took the ball and did not run instead he threw the ball from there only.

"Team A scored 10 and are the winners"

Libra, Cancer, Pisces and Virgo saw Leo and his team coming out losing from Scorpio's team.
Cancer and Pisces went near Taurus. "It's okay. We liked the way you played ", Cancer said.
"You did well", Pisces said.
Taurus smiled and said, "Thanks"
Both Cancer and Pisces hugged him.

Libra saw Leo, Aquarius and Sagittarius. "You all played well"
"No, we didn't. ", Aquarius said.
"Otherwise we would have won", Sagi said.

Leo was dangerously staring at Libra as if he lost because of her. Suddenly Scorpio came and hugged Libra. He was laughing and looked so happy.
Libra felt awkward because of Leo's stare. Scorpio thought that she didn't like him hugging her.
"I'm sorry. Libra, are you okay? "
"Yeah", she went from there.

Scorpio looked at Leo. Both glared at each other.
"I've always been the winner", Leo said.
"But sometimes being the same doesn't work. Nobody is the best "
Scorpio went after that.