♛┈⛧Chapter Three┈┈•༶

🚨⚠Warning⚠🚨 This will contain some sadness and depressing stuff. Sad memories or something. If you are to sensitive with those things I really recommend you not read this chapter! Thank you. You have been warned.

(Y/n) Pov

He hasn't come back yet....... I check the time. 12:39pm.

'Where is he?'

"(Y/n). Are you okay?" Senku asked.

"I'm just waiting for my uncle.... That's all." I said.

"Maybe we should go look for him." Senku suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea." I said.

I locked the door and Senku and I went outside of my apartment and started to look for (uncle name).

'He probably in a bar still.. Maybe he slept.'

"Hey. Don't worry we will find him, (Y/n)." Senku said

"Thanks Senku. I thought you're not caring." I said

"Well this is a serious situation. So I have to keep your positive up, before you will be depressed." He said

I hug Senku. He was shocked for a moment. He hugged back. It was only for two minutes before Senku spoke up.

"C'mon we still need to find your uncle."

"You haven't even met him and you still want to find him." I said

"I can leave you alone and won't help you. Will you like that?" He asked

"No." I mumbled.

"That's what I thought" Leek boy said.

We checked where he always go to the bar.....

"We need a ID to order to get in." Obviously Senku would say that.

"Don't worry. I got this" I said.

I gave him a fake ID. He look at me like I was always prepared for everything. But not in a good way. We show him our ID to the security guard and he believes on us. Which that never happens in real life... Only happened on fictional story.....

We look around the place. Still no sign of my uncle. But theirs a lot of men wants to f**k me. In which Senku always step up. No sign. I started to get more worried. Until I yelled

"Do any of you guys know (Uncle name)?!"

All the drunks men look at me. Also Senku.

"Yeah.. I know him." bartender said.

We went in front of him. And I continue to say

"Do you know where is he?" I asked.

"That man..... He died" Bartender pause for a moment.

"Wha? I think you got the wrong person." I stated.

"He is on the news yesterday." He said as he got the remote and and put News Channel 99. He rewind⏪.

News Channel 99

'Horrible news! An 35 years old man had a terrible car accident. Name: (Uncle name) last name: (Uncle last name. Lol) He did not survive. We are sorry for the people know him loss. This is News channel 99 as your reporter Angelina Sanders.'

I didn't say anything. Tears has fallen. I didn't feel happiness.

"W-whhere i-iss h-he?" I shuddered.