♛┈⛧Chapter Seven┈┈•༶

"(Y/n). Is it okay if I use gasoline on the rice?" Byakuya asked.

"WHAT?! No! Just put vegetable oil first. Wait.... Did you put rice first and now you telling me this?" (Y/n) asked

"............. Nooooooooooooo............... Maybe?"

As (Y/n) went to the clean white kitchen she said "well that was a disaster" As she was cleaning the mess. (Y/n) began cooking Ramen. Of course she added meat and veggies too. After it was done out dinner is ready. We all sat down and began eating it. It was an impressive dish that (Y/n) ever made.

"Wow, (Y/n)! That food was delicious! Thanks a lot! You are really a chef! How can you cook that good?" Byakuya asked again

"Whaaaaa? Me? Chef? I don't know how to cook that much. Only Gordon Ramsey does." She said

"Seriously, (Y/n). You need to teach me some American stuff." I said as I keep eating ramen.

"Hahahaha. Senku, you are so funny." The short girl said.

"I actually met Gordon Ramsey before," Byakuya said as he continues to eat ramen

"...... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????!! OMG telll meeee everythingfdndjjdhwidbd it's so important! I haven't seen him in like years! How does he look like?" (Y/n) asked multiple questions that Byakuya can't keep up.

"Oh (Y/n)~" I flirt. I never do that to her. But I want her to clean my bowl.

"Huh. Yeah... Senku?" She questioned and look awkward.

"Would you please wash my dish my dear, (Y/n)? If you do, I will love you the most than anyone else." Damn. I sound like I'm desperate

"Yeah, yeah. I'll do it later. Byakuya! Tell meee" (Y/n) stated.

I started to went to my room and work on one experiment I always wanted to do. Besides going to space, I want (Y/n) to be mine. I want to give her a present, that will make her fell in love with me. I'll be so thankful if she does. I do anything. I'm not a simp.

"Senku! Where are you? I found something so weird that I want you to see." (Y/n) yelled as I hide the experiment.

I opened my door and (Y/n) saw me. I grab her hand and pull her inside my room.

".... Your room is messy. Most of the time I have to clean your room.. Are we going to clean your room?" She asked.

"Yeah. And (Y/n)" I paused

"Yeah Senku?" She had all the full attention on me.

"...You wanna go to the mall tomorrow?" I asked.

"...sure! I mean you don't mind me being there for 6 hours looking at among us plushies." She said

"I'll be glad to. Plus I want to look for something in the mall anyways" I said while (Y/n) got curious.

"Oh? What are you trying to look for? I can help you!" She got excited

"I'm looking for a ring. For Yuzuriha and Taiju." I lied. I'm looking for a ring for both of us.

"Oh! That's so cute! I bet they would be blushing badly and try to look away from each other and still accept the rings!!" She smiled

"Yeah, so weren't you talking about Evy?" I curiosity asked. I never knew they were childhood friends. By now they are both different.

(Y/n pros and cons)

1: she's pretty
2:she likes science
3:she's a nerd
4:she likes to tease and have fun
5:always spend time with her friends
6:I have more but it's going to be a very long list
7:I haven't done her cons. Does she even have that?