Chapter 1: Attack Dogs

Everything that had happened in the few days after the crash was a blur.

All I could remember was being strapped in a chair, with Stormtroopers whose armour sported red markings surrounding me.

They tortured me with inhumane amounts of electricity.

It was hell.

As far as I knew, I was on the planet Coruscant.

In prison, of course.

They kept asking me the same question.

"Where is the headquarters of Crimson Dawn?".

How was I supposed to answer a question I didn't have the answer to?

But at the present, I felt the troopers tight grips around my arms and they dragged me down the hall.

We eventually reached a room that was large and empty.

They threw me in and closed the door behind me.

It wasn't my cell that I was in.

Then I saw that I wasn't alone.

I recognized each and every person in that room, as the same group that Kagen struck a deal with.

However, there was another orange marked officer accompanying the group.

He wore the same uniform, but without the cape.

He was young, with a stuble, and short black hair.

We looked similar, except my hair was longer, and I had none on my face.

One of the black armoured troopers grabbed me by the arm and lifted me up.

Special Officer: Am I correct in assuming you are Fenrir Lanus?

Me: Some days, yeah...

Special Officer: My name is Moff Kylian, and that there is Inquisitor Raze and his purge troopers.

He held his hand to the force weilder.

Me: What's up?

The "purge" trooper tightened his grip.

Raze: It seems his sense of humor is still intact.

Kylian: It won't be for long, when he sees what we have in store for him.

Me: I forgot to bring my wallet...

The purge trooper smacked me in the back of the head.

Purge trooper: Shut up and listen, scum.

Kylian: We are part of a group within the Empire called "Division 0".

Me: Fancy...

Kylian: While everyone in this room is an official member of the Galactic Empire, as well as a small, select few others, no one else is. Division 0 is comprised of five thousand war criminals from all walks of life, forced to fight for the Empire until death to reprimend for thier crimes.

Me: So... Rehab?

The room went quiet.

Raze: I'm killing him when I get the chance.

Kylian: No. The reason your here, is because your on death row. However, recordings show you as a capable fighter.

Me: Let me guess. Join or die?

He stared at me coldly.

Kylian: While that is correct, we don't want you as a traditional soldier. We have something else in mind for you. We've taken a small collection of death row prisoners and gave them a proposition. They have been assigned to a new squad. A special squad. Take it as...