Age 5 & 6

Jugheads p.o.v
I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Juliet and Cole standing beside the bed. "Daddy, daddy, wake up" Juliet said. "I'm up, what's wrong?" I asked sitting up and turning to face them. "We are hungry and were wondering if we could go get some pops with everyone" Juliet asked. "I looked over at the clock on Betty's night stand that read 11:30. "Ok in just a bit" I said. "Ok" they replied. "Is uncle Archie and auntie Veronica up yet?" I asked. "Yeah, they're downstairs with Cecilia and Jake," Cole replied before they left the room. I got out of bed and went over to the closet and got on some jeans and a shirt and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw Archie and Veronica sitting in the living room with all of the kids playing with their toys on the floor. "Morning jug" Archie said as I came down the stairs. "Morning" Veronica added as I sat on the couch. "Morning guys" I said.

"You guys want to go to pops?" I asked them. "Sure" they replied. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I turned my head to see Betty coming down the stairs.

Betty's p.o.v
I woke up and turned over to see that Jug wasn't there. I got out of bed and headed into the bathroom to have a shower. Once I came out of the bathroom I went over to the closet and picked out a back crop top, some shorts, a flannel to go around my waist,

Once I was dressed I headed downstairs. As I headed downstairs I saw Jug, Veronica, Archie, and all the kids. I smiled as Jug turned his head to look at me. "Hey guys" I said, sitting next to Jug. "Morning" everyone said in unison. As I sat down. Juliet came up to me and hugged me then went back to playing dolls with Cecilia. "We were all gonna go to pops for breakfast," Jug said. "Sounds like a great idea," I said with a smile. "What are we waiting for, let's go!" Jake said standing up. "Ok buddy" Veronica said with a giggle. With that we headed out the door and drove to pops.

Once we got there I noticed some of our friends sitting in a booth and their kids sitting in the one beside them. Just then Cheryl turned her head and saw us standing at the door. She gestured for us to come over and sit with them. We walked over to them and sat in the booth with them as they greeted us. The kids went over to sit with the other kids. After a while of talking and eating Cheryl asked if everyone's kids would like to sleepover at her house because her kids were having a sleepover party at their big house.

Just then Juliet came up to me and asked me the same question. "Yes you can" I said to her with a warm smile. "And tell Cecilia and Jake they can go too," Veronica said before Juliet walked back over to the other booth. Soon after we all headed home and got the kids ready to sleepover at Cheryl's house. I texted Cheryl to see when the kids could go to her house. She said that they could come whenever, so we dropped them off at 12:00.

Later
"Bye mummy" Juliet and Cole said standing inside the door. "Bye auntie Betty," Cecilia and Jake said, waving to me. With that I drove off waving at them until they were out of sight.

3rd persons p.o.v
After Betty dropped off the kids they went inside with Toni. Once they all got there the girls went into cherrys room and the boys went into Canny's room. "I'm bored" Cole whined to the other boys. "Well what do you want to do" Jake asked him. "Well, we could scare the girls" Canny said with an evil smirk. "That sounds like a good idea!" Cole agreed. The boys crept out of  Cannys bedroom and down the hall to Cherry's room. The boys walked up to the closed door and Canny put his hands on the knob. They yelled opening the door as the girls screamed. The boys started to laugh historically along with the girls. "Don't do that!" Cherry said hitting her brother.

"Ow" the blue haired boy said still laughing. "Do you guys want to watch a movie downstairs with us" Jake asked the girls. "Sure," Juliet said. "Only if I get front row!" Cherry said racing to the movie room in the backment as everyone followed behind her.