Family get together pt. 1

3rd person p.o.v
The whole  gang graduated and headed off to different colleges all apart from each other. Cecilia went to art school to focus on her art career. Jake went to notre dame college to play football professionally.  Cherry went back to Hollywood and appeared on a lot of different tv shows and movies. Cole went to Riverdale community college to stay closer to his fiancé Cecilia. Nicole went to teachers college to become a teacher. Canny went to school to become a therapist. And Juliet went to NYU to become a famous writer like her dad.

Juliet's p.o.v
Today was a busy day. When I got back to my dorm I got to doing my homework. I pulled my phone out and placed it beside me. When I was done with my homework I picked up my phone only to see that I had a lot of missed calls from everyone back home. I hesitated before picking up the phone and dialing my mom's number. As soon as my mom picked up I heard how excited she was. "Jules! I've missed you so much!" My mom said making me smile. "I missed you too," I said into the phone with a smile.

"You should call Cecilia and Cole. They're worried about you" she said. "Ok," I said into the phone. "Oh! Before I forget...we are all having a little family get together in a few days and everyone is coming to it" she said. "Cherry is even flying in from L.A" she said, sounding excited about that. "I don't..." "just please come. We haven't seen you in so long and...I just miss you so much" she said. I could tell she was fighting back tears. "Ok, I'll fly in from New York" I said finally giving in. "Ok, sounds great!" She said super excited. I let out a giggle about how excited she was.

Once I had hung up I felt a wave of nighia come over me. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. When I finished I flushed the toilet and leaned up against the wall trying to catch my breath. "Weird, I was fine a second ago" I said to myself as I stood up. I started to brush my teeth. When I was finished I walked out of the bathroom and called the doctor.

Cecilia's p.o.v
When I returned home from work I didn't see Cole. I walked into the kitchen to see him making dinner. "Hi babe" I said, walking up to him. "Hey babe how was it today" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. "It was good," I said before giving him a peck on the lips. After ous first year of college Cole and I bought an apartment and started living together. Suddenly Cole's phone started going off. He picked up and stepped back.

Cole's p.o.v
"Hey mom," I said into the phone. "Hey Cole, I was just wondering if you have heard from your sister," she said. "No, have you?" I replied "yes actually, I told her to call you and I just wanted to know if she did" mom said. "No she hasn't" I replied. "Ok, I'll see you at the big get together in a couple days. "Ok, bye mom, love you" "love you too, bye" she said before hanging up.

Cherry's p.o.v
"Ok, cut" I hear the director Leo say. "Nice work today guys" he added. I walked up to him as everyone else scattered around the place and were talking to each other. "Hey Leo," I said, approaching him. "um...I'm not gonna be here for a week because I'm going to visit my family," I told him. "Ok no problem" he said. "We'll film your scenes when you get back" he added. "Thanks your the best," I said, hugging him.

Leo is like one of my best friends on set. After, I got into my car and drove home. I opened the door to my house and stepped in closing the door behind me. "I'm home!" I yelled through the big house. Suddenly I saw my little puppy come around the corner. "Hi baby!" I said picking her up and giving her kisses as I made my way into the living room to see my boyfriend Danny coming from the big kitchen. "Hey, babe, your home!" He said as I put the dog down on the couch.

"Hi babe" I said with a smile. I gave him a small peck on the lips before sitting down. "I'm going to be gone for a week," I told him. "How come?" He asked. "Well I'm going to a family get together, with family members only" I replied. "Oh, ok, when are you leaving?" He asked. "Tomorrow" I told him. "Ok" he replied.