Bonus # 1

Bonus # 1
*flashback*
Jughead tossed and turned in his bed, unable to sleep. He wasn't sure if it was the thunder and lightning coming from outside, but he just couldn't fall asleep. Jughead looked beside him at his beautiful wife who was sound asleep. He laid back down and let out a big sigh. Just then Jughead  heard little footsteps from down the hallway. He looked up to see Juliet standing at the door. "What's wrong monkey?" He asked her, seeing that she looked upset. Juliet ran up to her father as he held his arms out for her.

"What's wrong?" Jughead asked his daughter again. Suddenly there was a loud sound of thunder. Juliet jumped and hid her head into jughead's chest. He then started to realize what was going on. "Hey I know what will make you feel better" jughead said as Juliet looked up at him. "Come on, come with me, but just don't wake your mother or your brother" he said as they got out of the bed. They tip toed all the way downstairs and into the kitchen.

Juliet sat at the dining room table as jughead went over to the fridge to get some food. He took out the leftovers from the night before and heated it up in the microwave. When he was done, Jughead made his way over to his daughter and placed one of the plates of food in front of her. For the next half hour they were talking, laughing, and eating.

Juliet started to get tired and Jughead clearly noticed. After putting the plates in the dishwasher, he picked up Juliet and pet her in her bed. On the way there Jughead felt something fall out of the pocket of his sweatpants. He looked down to see his beanie on the floor. He leant down and picked it up. "Daddy, what is that?" Juliet asked her father. He smiled at her. "This is daddy's special hat" he replied. "I wanted to give you this for a while but I couldn't seem to find it, so, it's yours" jughead said with a smile.

Juliet's face lit up as she took the beanie from her dad's hands. "Whenever you are having a bad day, just hug it really tight and think of me, and I promise that everything will be alright" he said as Juliet hugged the beanie tight.
*end of flashback*

Juliet's p.o.v
As I hugged the beanie close to my chest I couldn't help but smile a little bit. "I love you dad" I said staring down at the beanie before putting it on the nightstand beside me. I looked down at my little bump and smiled. "I love you babies" I whispered to myself before shutting off the lamp on the nightstand and drifting off to sleep with a huge smile on my face.