Age 16 & 17

Juliet's p.o.v
Cecilia, Nicole, and I were sitting in  my kitchen on our phones, when suddenly Cherry came running into the kitchen. We all looked up at her excited face. "I got it!" She shouted. "What?! What did you get?!" Cecilia asked as we all looked at her confused. "Well....I auditioned for this big TV show called Monty... And I got casted as the lead role!!!" She said in excitement.  "That's awesome!" Cecilia said full of excitement. "And to celebrate we should have an all girls sleepover, since the parents aren't home" I said. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea!" Nicole added. "We're so proud of you," Nicole said to Cherry. Just then the boys walked in. "What for?" Cole said walking towards Cecilia.

And all the other boys walked over to their girlfriends. "Hi" I said softly with a smile before giving Jake a small peck on the lips. "Well if you must know, I got cast in a huge new TV show called Monty, as the lead role" she said to him "that's amazing!" Canny said picking up his sister and spinning her around as she laughed. "Yeah And Tonight we are going to have a big sleepover," Cecilia explained. "Yeah, and No. Boys. Aloud" Cherry said poking Cole in between every word. "Ow" Cole said with a little chuckle.

3rd person p.o.v
Later that night all the boys went to the Andrews house and all the girls went over to the Jones house. "Ok now that we're done doing each other's makeup and hair we should watch a horror movie" Cherry said to the girls. "I don't know," Cecilia said, unsure of the idea. "Oh it's going to be fine" Cherry said reassuring her friend. "Ok fine" Cecilia said. They put on IT on the TV that Juliet had in her room.

Meanwhile at the Andrews house the boys ordered pizza and were talking and laughing. "Guys I'm bored" Canny whined to his friends. "Oooh! I have an idea!" Cole said. "And what is that?" Jake said in a sarcastic tone. "We should go and play a prank on the girls," Cole said mischievously. "That sounds like a fun idea," Canny said with a smile. "I don't know guys" Jake said unsure. "Come on please. It'll be like old times" Cole begged his friend. "Ok fine, but if things go wrong I'll be blaming you" Jake said. "Ok whatever" Cole said, not caring about the last part that Jake had said.

The girls were all cuddled together and watching the scary part when suddenly they heard the doorbell ring. Juliet quickly paused the movie. "What was that?'' Cecilia asked, terrified. "Jules, you go check it out" Cherry told her "Why me?" She asked. "Because we're all scared," Cherry replied. "You guys are big sissys" Nicole said standing up. "I'll go with you" Nicole said, turning to Juliet. They both headed downstairs leaving the two scared girls in Juliet's room.

Juliet's p.o.v
We went downstairs and opened the front door only to see that nobody was there. I closed the front door only to hear Nicole's terrified voice. "Jules..." she said I turned to her. She was standing at the back door. The door was wide open. I slowly walked over to the door, but before I could reach the back door...SPLASH! I felt water pour all over me. Nicole quickly turned on the light and I was met with the boys laughing. "It's not funny!" I said, slapping Coles arm. The other girls came racing down the stairs."Ok, who's idea was this?" Cecilia said coming closer to the boys. Jake and Canny stepped back with their hands in the air. "Cole!" "Babe!" Me and Cecilia said at the same time. "This also might have been an excuse to come see you" Cole said to Cecilia. "Yeah, that is true" Jake said slowly walking over to me.

"Plus, you look cute when you are scared" he said as he gripped my waist and as he was about to kiss me I turned my head so that he missed my lips. "Now I have to change, thanks a lot guys!" I said making my way to the stairs. "Now that we're here we should at least stay the night" Canny said wrapping his arms around Nicole's waist. "Fine, only if you guys clean that up!" I said, walking up the stairs with Jake following behind me.

As soon as we reached my room Jake sat on the bed as I went over to my dresser to find some new clean clothes. "I'm so sorry," Jake said. "I know," I said. "It was Cole's idea and I'm gonna kill him later" I said as I walked over to the bathroom. I closed the door and started getting dressed. I came out of the bathroom in my underwear realizing I had forgotten my shorts. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt that Jake had given me and turned around only to see Jake staring at me. "Like what you see" I giggled. He quickly looked up at me.

I giggled as I put my shorts and shirt on. He walked up to me and put his arms around my waist. "Jules...I...I love you" when he said that it felt like I was on cloud nine. "Jake, I love you too," I said with a huge smile before he leaned in and kissed me. Things soon started getting heated. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso. We fell onto the bed as I giggled. He reconnected our lips and we started to make out again, but just before Things could get too heated we heard voices through the door. We pulled apart and looked at the door to see everyone standing there peeking their heads through the door. We both chuckled as he helped me up.

We walked over to the door and opened it as everybody scattered around the hallway. "What are you guys doing?" I asked as we came out of the door. "Nothing, nothing, nothing" they all said pretending like they didn't know what I was talking about. "Come on let's just continue the movie" I said as they all followed me into my room. We finished the movie that had 2 minutes left.

After, we all sat in a circle on the floor. It was me then Cecilia then Cherry then Cole then Nicole then Canny then Jake who was on the other side of me. We all sat there talking and laughing about old memories. I let out a yawn and leaned my head on Jake's shoulder. "You tired Jules?" Jake asked me in a soft voice. I nodded in response. "Yeah, what time is it?" Jake asked. "Umm...1 am" Cecilia replied.

"Yeah, it's late. we should go to bed" Cherry said. We all agreed and went to where we were sleeping. Cecilia and Cole went into Cole's room and Cherry, Nicole, and Canny slept on mattresses on the floor in my room, while me and Jake slept in my bed. "Night, I love you" I said to Jake before giving him a peck on the lips. "I love you too,'' I heard him say before drifting off to sleep with his arms around me and a huge smile on my face. He makes me happy and I don't know what I'd ever do without him.