𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

Oakleys POV

After Rudy ran out, me and the rest of the group sat there in our seats shocked. I knew Rudy would be upset because I hadn't told him yet, but I didn't think he would be this sad.

I quickly get up from my seat and run outside. It's just my luck that it starts to rain, but I didn't care. I had to find Rudy. I start running to the parking lot and I notice Rudy is leaning on the outside of the car, letting the rain hit him. I sigh and walk so that I'm closer to him. I can hear him softly crying which breaks my heart even more. Once I reach him, I walk right in front of him.

"Bubba look at me please," I say.

Rudy lifts his head up and looks at me with blood shot and red puffy eyes.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you. I thought it was obvious that I would be going back to Ohio once filming was over... and then Austin would be going to LA with you guys."

"Oakley, yeah I thought you would be going back, but that was before you became my best friend - before you became my girlfriend. I don't want you to go. Please come to LA with us. Don't you want this to work? Don't you want us to work?" he basically begs me while we are standing in the now pouring rain. Neither of us care at the moment.

"Of course I want us to work. You're the best thing that has happened to me. You made me realize that I could find happiness again after Adam.. but Rudy I'm 19 about to be 20 soon. I wanna be able to go to college and I miss my family. You know how close I am with my parents. I just miss being home."

He looks at me with a hurt expression on his face, "I thought I was your home! Oakley I get that you want to go to college, but you can do that in LA. You could do online school or go to UCLA, and you can always go visit your family. Of course I know how much they mean to you but damnit I'm just scared okay? I'm scared that if you leave.. we won't be able to do long distance. I don't want that to happen. I don't want to lose you and you want to know why I don't wanna lose you!? It's because I'm in love with you Oakley North. I'm so fucking in love with you that it hurts!"

By now we are both sobbing and I'm frozen because Rudy just told me he loved me... and I'm so happy because I've loved that boy since the day I met him. So I do the only thing my body will let me do and I smash my lips onto his.

So now we are standing in the pouring rain, kissing. Cliche right?

I finally pull away and lay my forehead on his, "Rudy Pankow, I love you so fucking much.. but I need to do this okay? I'm sorry but I need to go back home, at least just to see my family. We will see where it goes but I can tell you this, I promise that you will never lose me. Can we please just enjoy the next 4 days we have together before I have to go home?"

He just nods his head and pulls me into a tight hug.

"So this might not be the right moment but I've always wanted to be that cliche couple and take a photo in the rain."

He laughs at me as we set up my phone and just go crazy in the rain.. and that's when I realize I need to make sure these next four days are amazing. To show Rudy that me going back home is never going to change anything between us.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝟼𝙺 𝙸𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽𝚂 𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴🥺❤️ 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!!