𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Oakley's POV

"Attention all passengers, we are about to land. If you could all please fasten your seatbelts if they aren't already until we are completely stopped and safely landed. Also make sure to take caution while getting your bag out of the cabnit above your seat, some of the bags could have moved around during the flight. With that being said I hope you all enjoyed the flight and we hope to have you fly with us again."

One the flight attendant finished speaking, the plane had fully landed and we were able to get off the plane. I went ahead and unbuckled my seatbelt, got my stuff, and made it off the plane. I started walking to the baggage claim where I will get my things, as well as where my parents will be waiting for me.

Once I make it to the area I automatically see my parents and run right into my mom's arms.

"Oh my God, mom. I missed you guys so much!" I exclaim.

"We missed you too baby."

I let go of my mom and go to hug my dad, "hey dad."

"hey bug."

I smile at the nickname my dad gave me when I was little. I used to love to go outside and look for different kinds of bugs. I just thought all the different insects were cool. I know, weird right?

"okay do you have all your bags?"

"yes mom I do. Can we go now please? I'm hungry and I miss your cooking," my parents laugh and we make our way to the car.

As we pull up to our house, I notice that there is a moving truck in the neighbors driveway.

"Hey mom, dad, do you know who moved into the house next to us?"

"Oh yeah, the Carson family. They are such a sweet family and they have a daughter around your age. We told them about how you were coming home and their daughter is really excited to meet you."

"Ouuu that sounds nice. Do you think I could go over there and introduce myself?"

"Sure sweetie, but don't you wanna get something to eat and all?"

"How about you make food and I can go say hi until it's ready?"

My mom just laughs but nods her head in agreement. Before I go over to introduce myself, I decide to head into our house and freshen up a bit.

It really felt good to be back in my childhood room. It looks like it did when I left. I quickly take a shower and fully freshen up before heading over to meet our new neighbors.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟿𝙺 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚙! 𝚈𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛? 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!