27FH

Antonique's POV
"Girl I don't know what's up with him, he been having a fever for a three days straight. I'd get rid of it then it'll be back that same night. Meaning I have to stay up because of his constant crying." I told Paris as she braided my hair.

She came over to do my hair because I let King stay home from school because of his fever. I've been giving him his medicine, but nothing keeps the fevers away.

"You gatta keep the blanket off of him and keep the fans and air conditioning on to help cool him down. If that don't work, wipe him off in cold water." I groaned and nodded.

"I just miss Malik so much and I'm so stressed out and tired bro." I complained rubbing my face.

"Don't worry baby, he coming home soon ain't he?" Paris asked. I nodded slightly, "Yeah, the 25th."

"Uhh Toni, today is the 25th." My eyes widened.

"Oh my God. Are you serious?" I grabbed my phone. "Thursday, 25 September."

"Don't worry, I only have two more knotless braids to do. You can get ready after that." Paris told me.

I looked at my phone as it lit up.

Future Husband❤️💍: Hey baby, imma be home soon. I love you.-12:40pm

"Paris, he's gonna be home soo-." She cut me off, "Don't even trip, I'm done." She handed me a mirror. I didn't even have time to question how she finished so fast.

I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower. Good thing I went with my gut and gave King a bath before he took a nap. Cause whew chile.

~

"Baby!" I yelled as I came out of the bathroom with my towel on. I jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly.

He chuckled, "Hey mamas. You missed me huh?"

I kissed his lips, "Of course I did, I was tired of FaceTiming all the time."

"Tryna tell me you ain't had fun on our lil calls." He licked his lips slowly making my coochie jump.

I laughed as he put me on the floor. "I missed you princess."

"I missed you too daddy. King did too." We kissed and it started to get deeper. He was holding my throat tightly, which I loved.

I felt his hardness pressing up against me. I placed my hand inside his basketball shorts and began stroking his thick, curved dick.

He groaned in my mouth as I sped up. "Daddy!" I quickly pulled my hand from his pants as King barged in.

"Hey lil man." Malik said as he picked him up and showered him with kisses.

I smiled. These were the two most important people in my life right now and I couldn't be anymore happy.

"Where Aunty Paris?" I asked King.

"Downstairs with Mr. Tre."

I threw on some clothes and was about to go downstairs, leaving the boys to have some bonding time.

I peeped over the railing, only seeing Tre on my couch. I'm guessing Paris went to the bathroom. He was looking around like he was trying to see if the coast was clear. I hid behind a corner so he wouldn't see me.