43FH

There's a hair new video on my IG @styleswithazzy❤️. I'm almost at 300🥺 .

Paris' POV
I got up and walked over to him. He watched my body intensively, licking his lips. With my legs on each side of him, I sat down in his lap, causing some of the water to hit the floor.

I took the chain I bought him from his neck and put it around mine. "It look better on me. What you think?"

"Hell yeah." He said with a low tone, causing me to be turned on. I don't know if it was the wine or the fact that I was sitting on his very much hard dick, but I wanted him badly and he wanted me too. He was licking his lips and admiring how my skin glistened in the dim light. "You're so beautiful."

I smiled and held his face, placing a kiss on his lips, "Thank you daddy."

He was staring me in my eyes and I could feel the tension between us and it was high as shit.

"Let's play a game." I said, not breaking eye contact. "What's the game?"

"You can't touch me, but I can touch you." He smiled and nodded, agreeing. I took his arms and put them on each side of the tub.

"I have to make you want to touch me, but if you do, you lose." He nodded once again. 'The Take' started to play, setting the mood.

I held his head and we started to kiss slow and passionately. Taking our time tasting each other. The way his tongue glided across made my vagina jump.

Calm down Ms Girl, you next❤️ .

I tried to pull away, which caused him to lean forward. "Sit back." I said finally pulling away. He licked his lips and sat back. I giggled and started sucking on his neck while grinding on him under the water.

He sucked his teeth, "Bro you cheating."

I laughed, "How?"

"By making me wanna fuck you." He said causing me to laugh loudly, "You want me to stop?" He shook his head, so I continued.

The water was in motion with my body, some even splashing on the ground. His hand slowly moved into the water. I knew I was getting to him.

"Bruh just let me put the tip in." He groaned lowly.

Still sucking on his neck, I grabbed his manhood and rubbed it between my slit, making him hiss with pleasure. I moved to his lips and felt his hand hold my hips.

"Aht aht. Move your hand." He put his hands back into the water.

I slipped his tip in and out of me. Teasing him and myself. I slid it in again and before I could take it out, he grabbed my hips and pushed me down onto it.

I gasped and moaned loudly. "Fuck that game." He said holding my waist and stroking me from the bottom. He sucked my nipples and even biting on of them. I liked the stinging sensation it gave, new kink unlocked.

His chain bounced on my chest as I whimpered with my head thrown back. The water moved rapidly and splashed to the floor. He was going in on me.

"Fuck daddy." I put my head in his neck and moaned into his ear.

"Mhm, say my name again." He demanded.

"Daddy. Aww." I could feel myself getting closer. "I have to cum."

"Hold that shit."

Hold it? The fuck he mean hold it??

"Baby, I can't. I'm clos-." My body jerked as I came onto his dick. I gripped onto his hair as I moaned into his ear.