33FH

Paris' POV
"Yuh piercings showing in this picture tho." Parker said as she handed me my phone.

I took it from her and laughed, "Girl Ise woman."

Today we were at the mall to buy her and Amari some clothes. I let Andria tag along because she and Parker ain't really spent time together since we went on our camping trip.

It's a minor holiday today, so their school is closed.

I held Amari's hand as we walked into the mall. I looked back at Parker and Andria and they were drawn apart.

"Hold on Mari." I said as I turned around to face them. "Why y'all so far apart?" Parker began to play with her nails.

"Parker doesn't want to be close." Andria answer. I could hear in her voice that it hurt her feelings.

I looked at Parker, "What's the problem?"

She sighed, "I just don't want to make people uncomfortable or have them giving us weird looks."

"Parker, baby, listen. You can't put other people's happiness before yours. It's 2025, love is love. Fuck them, and be happy. You're hurting your girlfriend's feelings just to please others." I told her. She wasn't budging.

"C'mon, I'll help." I brought them together, put Parker's hand around Andria shoulder and Andria's around Parker's waist. "And if someone giving y'all dirty looks, I'll handle it."

"Now kiss her forehead and apologize." She looked at me for a sec. "Come on, make it quick."

She leaned down and kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry mamas." I turned around as they smiled at each other. It made me happy seeing them happy.

~~

After an hour of shopping, Amari was grumpy from being hungry, so we stopped by a hotdog stand that was in the mall.

"That'll be $8.00 mam." The guy said looking at me strangely, but I just shook it off. I gave him a 10 and let him keep the change. We sat down at a little table and enjoyed our hotdogs.

"Okay, y'all ready t-." As I was about finish, Tre walked up to our table. If y'all were wondering, I didn't believe Laquan. He got upset and now we aren't on talking terms, which I don't really care about. He's just trying to ruin what me and Tre has.

Tre and I haven't talked since before the camping trip. Which means he still hasn't apologized.

"Hey guys." He said to the kids. They smiled and waved at him. Amari mugged him as usual. "Damn lil man, we back to square one again?"

He looked at me. "Can we talk for a sec? In private." I read him for a moment.

"Y'all take Mari over to Kidz World." I said pointing over to the indoor playground. I handed them some money in case they needed it. They got up and left, leaving Tre and I alone.

He sat across from me, "Okay, about what happened."

I clasped my hands together, "What about it?"

"I wanna apologize for how I came on to you. I was drunk, but that still gave me no reason to do what I did. You know I respect you as a woman and as my girlfriend. I'd never do anything to degrade or harm you like I did in the past again." I smiled

"How bout you make it up to me tonight?" I seduced while reaching over to rub his chest. He licked his lips, "How?"

"Just the way I like." I bit my lip as he leaned in to kiss me. We locked lips for what felt like forever. He held my throat as our tongues roughly fought for dominance.