Jaehyun

2AM

I was waiting for him to come home, he informed me ahead not to wait for him because they have an overtime with their shoot today.

I heard the door open and saw him, I welcomed him, instead of a smile he was glaring at me.

"Why are you still awake?" He asked.

"I was waiting for you." I smiled at him.

"Didn't I texted you that I'll be late." He still glares at me.

"You did, but you know I can't sleep without you." I still smiled.

He sighed and went to our room.

After few minutes, I went in to our room and checked him out, he was already in the shower. I knocked and asked him if he already had dinner, he didn't because they were so busy shooting.

Thank God I left some pastas and sushi for him, I pre-heat the pasta and prepared the sushi and placed his favorite wine.

He went out to our room his hair is already pulled in by his favorite headband and saw me preparing his "dinner". He smiled and sat on his sit ready to eat, I served him pasta and poured him some wine on his glass and I also poured mine, sat across him and enjoying our little quiet time while he was eating.

"So how was shooting today?" I asked.

"It was okay, had a hard time practicing on our new steps, but all in all it's still the usual." He replied.

"That's good, hope no ones injured."

"Nope, you know us we're strong like a rock." We both laughed.

After his dinner he went to the living room and turned on his bluetooth stereo listening to his music. That's how he releases his stress listening to his favorite music. Meanwhile, I was washing his dishes and noticed the wine bottle and the glasses were missing, hmmm, probably he brought it to the living room. After that I went to our living room, the room was already dimmed and the atmosphere is so peaceful. I sat beside him, he was already relaxed and sat there closing his eyes. I can't help but smile and stare at him.

"Stop staring, I'm gonna melt by those stares." He jokes.

"Yah, how do you know I was staring at you." I asked.

"I can feel it you know and you do that most of the time." He looks at me.

We just stared for few minutes and I can't help myself reached his face and touched it.

"You really are perfect." I whispered.

"So you are." He smiled.

"Of all the girls in the world I am the most blessed and lucky to have you." I smiled.

"You always say that all the time." He laughs. I poked his dimples.

"I know but still, I can't imagine myself, you being my everything." I smiled and continue to poke his dimples.

"If not for that event I would've not met you." He smiled and cuddled me. We were slient again. Until,

"Hey it's our song." He said.

I looked at him and smiled.

He stood up and pulled me.

"Here we go again." I rolled my eyes.

"Yah, you love that." He smiled.

I just laughed and went near him.

*Play the video song* hihihi

He placed both my arms around his shoulders and start dancing. It was a slow dance, our foreheads touched, I can feel his minty breath and I can't help but closed my eyes and just feel the music and his presence.

"Do you remember something?" He asked.

I nod and still feel the rythm.

"One of the best memories." He whispered.

I opened my eyes and stared at him. He takes off my left hand kissed it while staring at me.

...

My wedding ring.

"I love you Mrs. Jung." He whispered.

"And I love you more Mr. Jung." I smiled.

We continue to dance slowly and just enjoy each others presence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for my grammar, since I don't want to miss this idea I just wrote it down.. Hihihihi

Comment for next NCT member, see yah!