24. Sis

Wtf I just found out have two drafts of this story since June 25. What? I swear I'm the worst lmao

Is this why Jimin felt so good and came the other time when Taehyung was rubbing him down there? Is his ass a safe place to have sex? Was it supposed to handle a dick? Wasn't it disgusting?

All those questions were answered by an amused Jungkook. Talking about all this was really helpful. Jimin was learning and Jungkook was distracted from all the drama from that day.

Jimin asked many many questions and Jungkook was more than happy to answer as he laughed at the permanently shocked expression Jimin wore.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yeah, kind of. You'll get used to it and then you'll love it. A male g spot is there, so Taehyung just has to find it."

"I don't want it to hurt." Jimin frowned. This is what has scared him the most about sex. It might hurt and it was unfamiliar to Jimin.

"Have you had sex with many boys?"

Jungkook shrugged. "A few. I can count them with only one hand."

"Was Hoseok... good?" Jimin found himself asking, nor for informative purposes, but because he was curious about Jungkook's and Hoseok's affair.

Jungkook sighed, but then nodded. "He's the best I've ever had. It was obvious he knew what he was doing. We know he has a lot of experience and I recognize he's so... great." Jungkook admitted.

"But he told us he likes girls."

"And he does. He loves women. I guess he was curious, besides, how could he resist when I was pathetically begging him to fuck me."

Jimin's cheeks got red. "How could you? How did you beg for something like that?" Jimin asked, embarrassed. "I could never."

"That's what we all say until we want the cock." Jungkook shrugged again. "You'll be begging for Taehyung's dick one of these days and you'll realize how great if feel when you see them lose control."

"I-I no." Jimin cleared his throat. "Taehyung wouldn't..."

Jungkook raised a brow. "He wouldn't lose control?" Jungkook scoffed. "Beg for his cock and you'll see that hot head lose everything in him. I can tell you, especially because he's whipped for you. You could ask him to bottom for you and he would say yes."

"Bottom?" Jimin asked and Jungkook sighed. He had a long way to go with Jimin.

They spent the entire day talking about that. Jimin received all the information he needed and it scared him at some point, but thinking about doing all that with Taehyung relaxed him. He knew that everything would be ok as long as I was with Taehyung.

As Jimin walked out of the shower and changed into some comfy clothes from Jungkook's closet, he was thinking that it was kind of sad to realize he had lost his mind innocence that day with everything Jungkook told him. But he was happy to finally know the basic stuff to survive. Besides, he was still innocent because of his lack of experience.

Jimin was looking his slim body in the mirror when Jungkook knocked on his bedroom door when Jimin told him he was dressed, he got in.

"Taehyung's calling you." He said as he passed his phone to Jimin because Jimin still didn't have a phone.

"Hi, Taetae." Jimin smiled.

"Baby, can you come over?" Taehyung sounded a little sad and Jimin worried instantly.

"I'll be there in twenty."

________________________________________________________

Taehyung spent the whole day on his bed until it was dark. Night had come and Taehyung was still overthinking the fact that his group of friends just disintegrated and, especially, thinking about what Hoseok did to his sister. He couldn't stop thinking about that and hate Hoseok so much.