AU's |翔る

------one | au's

------
one | au's

COFFEE SHOP AU
Chiharu works at the local coffee store, and one of her regular customers is Kageyama, who just so happens to be there whenever Chiharu has a shift. The thing is Chiharu always pronouncing and spelling Kageyama's name wrong. (She's not the best at spelling bees). Kageyama, in distress, tries to get back at her. But ends up falling for the airhead instead. 

SHARED APARTMENT AU
Kageyama always wakes up to Chiharu's alarm next door because her alarm is so loud and she's a heavy sleeper.  He always has to wake her in an attempt to switch it off. Eventually, it becomes a daily routine for the two, every morning. They begin to have breakfast together, talking every now and then about their mutual hate for their stupid landlord Tsukishima. (Yes and they do grocery shopping togetHER ASDFGHJKL).

TEACHER AU
Chiharu Fujimoto - The best preschool teacher in the known history of the world. Kageyama - the new assistant teacher who scares all the children with his smiles. The two, clearly polar opposites in the eyes of the children. To try and make Kageyama seem more approachable; Chiharu encourages him to speak to the kids. He scares most of them off except two kids names Hinata and Tsukishima who drive Kageyama insane. The two gain feeling for each other, after an insane year filled with preschoolers on crack. 

FANTASY AU
Kageyama Tobio, one of the best mages from the guild of Karasuno goes on a quest to hunt down the evil Demon Queen along with his 'friends'. Hinata, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. To his surprise, he finds out the Demon Queen is far from evil and is none other than Chiharu Fujimoto. The densest and most semi - flirtatious girl in the history of the known world. 

THEATRE AU
The actor playing Kageyama's wife in the play went home early, Chiharu, being her understudy fills in the position. Kageyama decides he can act better with Chiharu present and they have regular practice sessions for the play at his house. You know where this goes...

CHEF AU
Esteemed bakery connoisseur, Kageyama Tobio meets Chiharu Fujimoto, a small bakery owner from across the road. Chiharu is a girl with a dream, a passion to find her late father secret recipe. A mere girl in the eyes of many, Kageyama takes interest in the recipe, knowing that her late father was a famous chef. With the ulterior motive to find out the secret recipe, Kageyama doesn't notice he's falling for Chiharu in the process. 

A/N
Do you guys like this stuff?

-Monkey-King