So... It's Been A Little While...

Hi guys,

So yeah, I guess it's been quite a while since you last heard from me...

I've gotten a few messages about this book and if it was going to continue.
The true is, for quite some time, I really didn't think this book would ever come back. With other things going on in my life and the shear anount of time that I was away from this place, I didn't think I had it in me to continue with the story or even writting in general.
It's taken me a while, but I think I'm finally in the right place where I can officially give this writting thing another go!

I want to give a quick shoutout to a couple people who helped in making this decision.

Firstly to my friend Declan who has been helping me with this book since the very beginning. He really encouraged me to keep going with this so I would have something to show for all my hard work.

Next, a special shoutout goes to both @The_Damaged_Joker  and @notasethrollinsfan  who both sent me some really nice messages which helped in my decision to come back to this platform and continue writting. Thanks guys, I really appeciate the kind words you both said to me the past couple months.

Lastly, to everybody that has started or continued to read this book while I was away, i say thank you as well. Without continuous support on this story, I don't think I would have contiued past the first few chapters. So yeah, thank you for reading and supporting this book for as long as you have. Even in my long absence.

Thank yous aside, the good news is that I'm currently in the middle of writting a new chapter for this book that I'm hoping will be out either later today or sometime tomorrow! And as an added bonus, I'm writting down so ideas for a a few other stories that might be in the works soon!

Finally, to catch you up to speed on the chapters of this book, Jake Blade's injuries from the Brock Lesnar match at the Royal Rumble were more severe than he first thought. When he and Liv were heading to catch their flight from Chicago the next morning, Jake collapsed once again. He was taken back to the hospital where the doctors noticed that he had begun bleeding internally from the brain. In order to save his life and potentially his whole career, the doctors rushed him into emergancy surgery which luckily for Jake, was successful.

Unfortunatly thought, Jake had to relinquish his Intercontinental Championship and begin his long road to recovery. He spend moths on bed rest as he recovered from the surgery and then the following months in rehabilitation to get his body working right again before he got back into the ring to begin training for his return to the WWE.

The next chapter will be about Jake's return to the wrestling ring and we find out what's in store for the future of his career.

Stay tuned for more and I'll see you very soon.

Thanks,
Jake (Drfartify)