Chapter 1 - Introductory

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Sun is slowly rising in the east as the irritating sound of the alarm echoes in the air. The occasional sound of birds chirping outside gives the ambiance of the morning. A few people begin their short walk and jog around the neighborhood. No transport and vehicle of some sort travel around the roads, which would not cause sound pollution in the air. Streak rays of the sun could barely shine through the window curtain of a particular household.

Of course, this is not just any household. There is this one such particular family that lives in this neighborhood. This household in this neighborhood is known as the Oomuro household. Three sisters live in this such household and are known to be diligent. Well, except for one girl in this household who is pretty a no-good-for-nothing member of the Oomuro Family. And this girl could cause much fuss for her family.

As we look through the window and between the curtain, the alarm could be seen still beeping non-stop. The room is still a bit dark despite the external illumination. And don't forget the fact that the said girl is still sleeping in bed, next to the sealed window where the light barely makes through—a blonde girl whose hair is still messy and smiled happily in her slumber. A bit of drool came out from her mouth as she enjoys her heavy sleep.

This girl is Sakurako Oomuro. A young girl of average height who possesses a medium-length blonde wavy hair and brown eyes. Two different colors of hairclips are on the night table beside her, which she usually wears on the left fringe of her hair. She has a nearly... ahem... absent "assets."

Yes, I mean her breasts. But that is beside the point for the sake of appearance.

Sakurako still hasn't able to wake up even with the alarm screaming like a broken static radio and still sleeping as if she will be forever in her dreamland. While she's enjoying this, that doesn't mean other members of the family don't. The alarm is still screaming that it invites the family members upstairs. The footsteps are faint in the distance but got louder when they reached on the other side of her door. Eventually, the door is open, and two sisters enter the room with such irritation they had on their faces.

Her eldest sister, her name is Nadeshiko Oomuro. A young adult/teen who is still in her school year. She is the only tallest sister in the household and possesses the same brown eyes and blonde bob hair. Her breasts.. ahem... is the same size as Sakurako's. She is already in her high school uniform, and she is elegant.

And then there's the youngest sister, Hanako Oomuro. Hanako is an elementary school girl that possesses the same brown eyes and brown long straight hair. The long side fringes of her hair are placed in the front. She's possibly the cutest girl in this household.

There are such vast differences between Sakurako and her sisters. Sakurako is outrageously lazy and unreliable. She might be resilient in doing work but mostly ends up with someone else doing the job for her. She's also gullible and a glutton, which questioned her intelligence and how her body is still fit up to this day. However, she's pretty much sporty, a peculiar trait to have despite her laziness. Over than that, she's still childish and prefers fast foods than homemade cooking, adding to her laziness.

Both Hanako and Nadeshiko are shown to be quite intelligent and diligent. Nadeshiko and Hanako are also acted mature, unlike their second sister. Hanako is shown to be such a prodigy when studying in her school and quick in thinking. Nadeshiko is pretty calm in her mature personality unless Sakurako did something outrageous. Hanako and Nadeshiko are easily irritated when talking with Sakurako due to her childish and laziest nature.

Of course, Hanako quickly runs over to the alarm and shut it off. Nadeshiko quickly walks over to Sakurako's study table to see her homework. Nadeshiko gives her concern and sheds sweat to see Sakurako could only finish one number in her homework. While Hanako could only be panicked to see her sister is still sleeping happily with a drool. Hanako begins to shake the sister in bed as hard as she can.