Lonely In This Big World 4

Chapter 4

I snapped out of my daze and let go of his hair. I stopped, and he realised too. I looked at his eyes, and pain flashed through his eyes before covering it up with a smirk. He got off, and I got up, standing up facing his chest.

“Um, that, what the hell?” I said slightly confused.

We were messing around, and then he kissed me. And I kissed him back?! What is wrong with me? I must be stupid! Oh my god! I need to stop whatever this is. What is wrong with me?! Kissing a guy that I hardly know. This is not me.

“We kissed?” He said slightly confused. “What the hell are we doing?” He said eyes wide as mine now. He was freaking out too. Thank God. I’m not the only one!

“I have no clue! I just got out of a relationship. WHY WERE WE KISSING!?” I said slightly hysterical.

“Why did we kiss? I mean it was awesome, but you hardly know me. This is not the plan!?” He said thinking to himself pacing round.

What the hell is wrong with us?! Wait, what plan?

“What plan?” I said quietly.

“THE PLAN OF SAVING YOU! OH MY GOD! THEY’RE GOING TO KILL ME. WE CAN’T MENTION THIS TO ANYONE!” He said grabbing my shoulders and shaking me, whilst freaking out.

Saving me?

“What? What’s going on? Who, saving me? Why?”

“YOU’RE IN DANGER, AND I GO KISS YOU? WHAT IS WRONG ME? SHE’S GOING TO KILL ME. SHE REALLY IS. SHIT. SHE’LL BE HERE ANY MOMENT. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. I’M DEAD. I’M DEAD.” He said totally freaking out whilst searching my eyes.

I slapped him and then put my hand over my mouth surprised at myself. His eyes widened further as he looked at me with the same expression without saying a word.

“Jett. What the hell are you on about?!”

“I’ll tell you” A soft angry voice came from behind me.

“Shit. Shit. Shit” Jet mumbled looking down. I looked behind me, and looked at a tall woman. She had a pale face, and piercing blue eyes, with golden hair. Beautiful wouldn’t even cut it.

“I’m sorry. It just happened. I don’t even know what the hell?” Jett blubbered on.

“Will someone tell me what’s going on? What are you doing in my house?” I said really confusing.

“We need to get you away from here first. They’re coming Jett. Get her out of here. Now.” She said not making eye contact with me. But her eyes, they were just like wow. I was just like mesmerised before she like disappeared?

Jett took my hand, and before I could say anything we were in a different house, and the woman was now accompanied by another man. He looked a little like Michael Buble, but a little older.

I looked at the both of them, and was slightly jealous at how perfect they looked. How beautiful they both looked. Like angels, I would say.

The man chuckled looking at me, then looked at the woman. “She’s funny Isabella”

Isabella still looked shockingly gorgeous while angry.

“Roan, they know she is alive. Everything is not well. Will you please stop making jokes” She said in a rage. Who stuck something up her but? The guy seems nice?

“Shut up.” She said in a harsh tone to me. What? I didn’t even say anything.

“I didn’t even say anything? God.”

“Do not say the Lords name in vain” Her eyes popping and serious. Whoa. Talk about intense.

The guy was chuckling, while Jett was nowhere to be seen. Where are we?

There were white big stairs behind Isabella and Roan, and then a hall way. To the left of us was a massive living room, and to the right, a massive kitchen. Mansion. Must be rich. Wait, what am I doing here?

How did we even get here?! What the hell is going on?

“Where the hell are we? And how the hell did we get here?” I said with my eyebrows ruffled. I looked at the guy; he seemed nicer than the woman. She seemed really, intense and mean.

“Okay, you know what. We should all just sit and talk and straighten this out” Roan said stressing the all. They walked into the living room, so I followed. I’m not going to stand in the hallway on my own like an idiot.

I saw Jett and sat next to him awkwardly. We were both trying not to touch each other. Awkward as it was, I couldn’t help but think about the kiss. Damn it. Pay attention Gia. You’ve been kind of kidnapped.

“We haven’t kidnapped you!” The woman shouted in an outburst.

“How did you even, what?” I said. How did she even know what I was thinking? What the hell?

“Will you stop saying hell? Please!” She said sighing and closing her eyes and rubbing her temples. Am I talking out loud?

“Okay, here goes.” Roan started off. “Um, we’re your .....”

----

Comment? Vote?

-Binny14