I Will Always Be Here

Hi! Hope you enjoy this chapter friends!
-
-
-
Rachel POV:

After Tomas left I sat on my couch thinking. 'Why did I do that?' 'I am so stupid!' 'He is like my brother!' After a few minutes of thinking I decided to go to sleep. I headed to my bedroom and fell into slumber right away. All I could dream about was Thomas.

I woke with a start. Why was I dreaming about Thomas? And more importantly, why was the dream about mine and Thomas's future? Why was the dream about OUR future? Was it a sign? No. It couldn't be.

But now it was New Years Eve. I should be thinking of friends and family, not drama. It was already around noon when I decided to go to my parents house.

When I got to their house I rang the doorbell. "Rachel! It's so nice to see you! I haven't seen you since... I don't even remember the last time I saw you!" my mum greeted me. I hugged her and walked in and hugged my dad. I noticed my two brothers were there.

"Robbie, Ryan! I haven't seen you in forever!" I said giving them hugs. Robbie was one year older than me, so he was 25. My younger brother, Ryan, was turning 21 in February.

After we ate dinner and laughed and talked we turned on the television to start the countdown of New Year's.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all shouted in unison. we raised our champaigne glasses and cheered.

I stayed there for another hour then decided to go home. I only had one small glass of champaigne so I was okay to drive.

I got home a while later and decided to go to sleep right away because of staying up until 1:30 am. I got into my pajamas and brushed my teeth then headed to bed.

I dreamed of Thomas, again. Why can't I get him out of my head?! Was it because I kissed him? I don't know. I guess I just needed to be away from Thomas for a while. But maybe since I couldn't stop thinking about him, I would have to see him more often. I think that's it I think.

In the morning I decided to call Thomas. He picked up right away.

"Hi. Happy New Year!" He said.

"Hey Tom, so I was thinking maybe we could do something today. Maybe like, go to the coffee shop?"

"Absolutely. In an hour?"

"Perfect. See you then." Then he hung up. I was sitting around watching Netflix until I got ready to go. After I got ready I walked out to my car and tried starting it up. It wouldn't start. "Shit." I whispersd to myself. I called Thomas again. "Hi sorry to bother you again, but my car won't start. Could you pick me up?" I asked him.

"Sure. I'll be there in 5." Five minutes later, he showed up. "I always hate car troubles." He said.

"Thanks Tom. I honestly don't know what I would do without you." I said.

"I will always be here for you Rachel." He said smiling.