Just Like Old Times

We sat there for a few more minutes before it started raining. It started out as a drizzle, then got a lot heavier a few minutes later. "Tom!" I shouted over the loud thunder.

"Ya?!" He replied.

"We should get going! Want to come back to my place to dry up?!"

"Ya! That sounds great!"

We got to my apartment a few minutes later. We could still hear the rain outside.

After we both got towels and dried out hair from the rain, we decided to watch a movie.

"What movie?" Thomas asked, looking through the drawer of movies that I had.

"Finding Nemo!" I said.

"That was always our favorite, so sure! Why not?" He found the box, took the DVD out of it and put it in the player. When he finished that he went into the kitchen.

"Tom! Where are you going?!" I shouted into the room.

"Just the kitchen!" He shouted back. When the movie came on, he walked back in with two steamjng hot cups kf tea.

"Just like old times." I whispered to myself.

"What?" Thomas asked.

"Oh nothing. Now let's shut up and watch the movie!"
-
-
-
Okay so that was really short but I don't have much time to write tonight! Sorry! But next chapter will be longer because I have plans brewing! Well hope you enjoyed! Oh and guess what? 700 views!!! Only two days ago I had 530 and now 170 more?! OMG I didn't know this story would grow so fast! Well that's all. Goodnight my lovelies!