Sparks

"Ben, truth or dare?" Jenny asked.

"Truth."

"Ben! Such a chicken!" Jenny shouted at him. "Okay, besides me, who would be the person you would pick to spend the rest of your life on an island with?" She asked. Typical Jay.

"Rachel." He said. That surprised me a lot... only because I kind of forced him and Jenny to talk to each other in middle school because they were "too afraid" to talk to each other on their own. Ah. Good days.

"Okay... Ella truth or dare?" Ben asked Ella. Obviously Ben would ask Ella because they don't like each other very much... Plus she chooses 'dare' a lot, so Ben probably had something planned for her.

"Dare." I was right.

"Okay. Go to our neighbor's house and moon the person that opens the door." This was going to be funny.

"I chicken." Ella said.

"Hey! In thia game there are no chickens!" Jenny told her.

"Fine. I'll be right back." She said as she got up off the floor. Everyone crowded over by the window to see if she would actually do it. She rang the doorbell. Someone opened the door and Ella turned around and pulled down her pants, showing her bum to the person. She pulled her pants up quickly and ran towards the house we are in.

"Alright," she said when she got to the house, panting, "No more of that." She said.

"No more mooning! Why?!" Shouted someone I didn't know.

"No! I meant no more-- no more running!" She said out of breath. Typical Ella, not very active.

"Okay Ella go!" I said.

"Fine Rachy, truth or dare?" She asked me.

"Dare!" I said.

She crawled over to me to whisper in my ear. "I dare you to take Thomas in the closet and make out with him for five minutes." She told me.

"Ella! That is so childish!" I told her. "But I'm sorry I can't do that."

"You have to!" Said Ella.

Ugh! Why this dare! I told you that I always got the worst dares! But I had to do it. But he's my best friend?! How can I do that? I have to. It was a dare. I stood up and grabbed Thomas's arm, but Thomas looked at Ella confused. I just dragged him over to the closet.

I pulled him in and closed the door. "Rachel why di-" before he could finish, I smashed my lips into his, and sparks flied.
-
-
-
Okay so this was short-ish but AGH! RACHEL'S DARE! Okay next chapter see what happens! Hope you liked it my lovelies!