Chapter 4

Jack's P.O.V.
I was in between a deep sleep and and just barely being able to sleep. I started to wake as I felt her body weight shift in my arms. I was nervous for her to fully wake and decide she didn't want me again. She wrapped her arm around me a little tighter and buried her head on my chest. I noticed her eyes start to open and she just laid there. I waited for her to get up and scream at me to leave or realized as what she calls it making a mistake but she didn't budge. She just laid there. So I laid there and watched her. The suspense was killing me so I finally decide to speak up.
"A penny for your thoughts?" I half whispered.
She gently moved her head at an angle so she could look up at me. We starred into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity before she finally spoke up.
"I don't want to be hurt by you again Jack." I can hear the honesty and hurt in her voice.
"I'll never hurt you again. I can't promise I won't ever make you mad or upset but I promise to never hurt you like  I did again." I said with hope in my voice. She started at me for a long while.
"Do you pinkie promise?" She said with the most serious face I've ever seen her have.
"I pinkie promise." I say as I interlace our pinkies and we both kiss our thumbs and press then together.
"So we're really going to do this? Like be together officially?" I ask her.
"I don't want you to take this the wrong way but i don't want to be official yet. I want to make sure things run smoothly before I take that step." She looks at me with promise.
"I'm actually okay with that. As long as I'm the only person in your love life." I smile at her and peck her lips.
"Which actually reminds me I need to break things off with Oliver. He's a good person and I don't want to blindside him. I also think we should wait to tell anybody at your frat. I don't want it to affect your chances of getting into Sigma Chi." She says.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Oliver is a very nice person and I'm not sure if he can be mean. I've never known him to be anything but nice but when people's feelings get hurt they do irrational things. Just like when I rushed Jennifer's sorority I got denied because Oliver showed more interest in me then her and I just don't want that to happen to you." I smile because I realize how much she actually cares about me.
"You're not mad are you?" She ask
"Not in the least bit babe." She smiles and pecks my lips.
"Out of all the universities and you choose this one. Doesn't seem like a coincidence to me." She laughs.
"Maybe. Maybe not." I lift her to straddle my body and kissing her with all the passion inside my body.
She pulls away from gently.
"It's 8 I have to get ready for class." She smiles.
"Shit so do I. I have some frat thing today too." I watched her grab her shower caddy.
"Want to take a shower together?" I grin at her.
"It's a community shower. Someone could see." She says smirking.
"So you get in first. I'll make sure the coast is clear and then jump in." I smirk even though I knew that Rosie's answer would probably be no.
"Be there in five minutes." She says smiling and exiting her dorm. I instantly feel myself get hard. I got up and grabbed one of Rosie's towels and waited 3 minutes and started my walk down to the showers. When I entered there was no one in site. I hurriedly stripped my clothes off and head to the on shower. The steam from the shower poured out as I opened the curtain a little bit and entered the shower. Rosie had a mischievous smile on her face. She looked as beautiful as ever as the water dropped down her body. I couldn't control myself I smashed my lips on hers. I lifted her up my her thighs pressing her back against the wall as the shower poured down on us. Her moans faintly escaped her lips as I gently caressed her boob putting her nipple in my mouth. I toyed with her nipple with my tongue.
"Jack.... fuck.... stop teasing me.." she stated.
I started to suck her nipple a little harder as her moans became louder. I placed my tip at her entrance teasing her more. I wanted her to beg for it.
Before she even had the chance she pushed down on my shaft causing us both to moan. I couldn't control myself around her. I instantly started to pump in and out. I tried putting every last inch inside of her. I put my hand over Rosie's mouth as I heard someone enter the showers. I started to pick up my motions even faster as I could feel myself close to cumming as Rosie clenched around me. It was almost to hard to muffle our moans but thankfully whoever entered the showers started to loudly play music. I wondered if they could hear us. I didn't think they could but I really didn't care.
"Jack.. I'm gonna.." I knew was she was going to say before she even finished her sentence so I went as hard and fast as I could.
My stomach tightened and I felt myself release inside of her. Our breaths were heavy as I set her on the ground. Her legs were shaking as I kissed her lips one more time. I heard my phone ding as we actually started to shower. I hurriedly checked my phone. It was from Andrew.
"We need to talk about who I seen you leave with last night holding hands.."
Fuck.