CHAPTER 6

Rosie's P.O.V.
A couple months have come and gone. My time here at UCLA has only gotten better since Jacks arrival. Everything was falling into place at school I was on track and I was also falling more and more into love with Jack. We were still keeping us a secret but it was a decision we made together and we were happy with it. I never got around to asking Jack what happened the night I broke things off with Oliver but didn't want him to think I still didn't trust him.

My mind was filled with happy thoughts as I walked to my dorm room after a extremely long week of classes. As I entered my room I noticed a single rose next to my suitcase packed for fall break. My stomach flipped with joy as I thought of Jack. I was excited to go home with him and see our friends and spend halloween with them. Jack doesn't want to tell them we're together again just yet. He thinks they won't be happy because everything that happened between us. I think our friends would be happy about it but then again they might hate it.

I'm torn on telling Mia or not. She was my best friend. It's been killing me keeping it from her for this long. I don't think I could hide how strong my feelings are for Jack Finnegan Gilinsky. He had my whole heart. I jumped a little as I heard a knock on my door. I turned to a grinning Jack as he walked in he immediately started grabbing me by my waist and kissing me. The kissing got intense causing me to moan. Jack pulled away grinning.
"Cmon stop making me so horny before this long drive home." Jack whined as I grinned and pecked his lips once more.
"Are you ready to go?" He asked.
"Yeah just let me put my books away."
After a hour in the car we stopped at 7/11 for some slushees and snacks and continued our journey home. I felt so at peace as we drove in Jacks car as he hummed along to music on the radio. He even belted out a few lyrics. His voice was heavenly I enjoyed listening to him whenever he would let me.

"Looks like we're here." Jack smiles at me.
"So I'm going to visit with everyone for a little bit then maybe I'll see you later." I ask
"I think my mom has a lot of my family over to visit so I'm not sure about tonight but for sure tomorrow. I'll text you." He smiles and grabs my face softly planting his lips on mine. "I love you Rosie."
"I love you Jack."
I grabbed my stuff out of his car and rushed inside excited to see my parents.
"Hi baby!" My mom shouted excitedly as she rushed to hug me before I even really had chance to step all the way into the house.
"Where's your car at?" She asked smirking.
"I rode home with a friend." I smile.
"Oh a friend?" She says almost as a question smirking. "That car looked really familiar." She giggles and starts heading to the kitchen.
"Go up and get settled in! Mia should be here any minute for dinner!" I laugh a little and start heading up to my room.
I always get a little bit of weird chills when I enter my room. I think it's because it hasn't changed since high school. My dorm room and room at home where so very different. I think it's because my dorm room represents the adult I am now and have become and my old room reminds me of someone I never want to be again. I've thought about changing it but most of time is spent away at school and I don't have much longer in my parents home.
"Look how good you look!!!" Mia shouts and jumps up and down jumping into my arms. I shout in excitement and hug her tightly back!
I take a step back and take in everything that has changed about her since the start of school. Mia's hair is colored with an light pink ombré and she has a hoop nose piercing. She looks so different but everything that has changed looks so good on her.
"Mia you look so amazing!" I say embracing her once more.
I didn't realize how much I missed my best friend until we now.
"Girls dinner!!" My mom shouts.
We all spent dinner catching up and socializing. Mia stayed home for college but is talking about after this year going to university but she's not sure where she wants to go yet she has UCLA as an option but she is also considering University of Oregon. I told how she picked two great schools even though I wanted to beg her to come UCLA I knew she needed to make the decision herself.
"So theres this concert type thing tomorrow and it's Halloween!! Everyone is dressing up in their costumes! You should come!" Mia says as we're laying in my bed watching Halloween 4.
I think about it for a minute and then think about Jack. I'm sure Johnson and Sammy are gonna get him to go also.
"Okay but we have to get up early and go to the Halloween store! My dumbass forgot all about a costume!" Mia and I laugh together.
At some point Mia and I fell asleep and my phone wouldn't stop buzzing under my pillow.
"Hello" I say groggy and tired.
"Meet me at the park right by your house right now." My stomach swarms with butterflies.
"Give me five."
————————————————————-
(A/N) finally an update sorry it's been so long! The next chapter is gonna be pretty juicy buts that's all I'm gonna say ;) please don't forget to vote and thank you for reading!!