Chapter 2

Author's POV

The darkness of night soon faded away as usual. The sun smiled with it's shining rays but this morning is not as usual.

This morning didn't came only with rays of sunlight but also came with the rays of hope and happiness for Jimin. This morning is indicating a new start of his life, a step-forward towards accomplishing his dreams that he has been cherishing in the core of his heart since his very childhood.

Mrs.Park planned to give Jimin a surprise by making his favourite dishes this morning and as soon as she was done with her work she headed upto Jimin's room. She found him still sleeping in his bed like a innocent kid. She couldn't help but smile at him as she sat down in the bed and call him sweetly with all her affection. 

Jimin's POV

I was in really deep sleep. Even in my sleeping state I was thinking about Seoul and my new school. When I heard mom's voice and opened my eyes looking at her. I rub my eyes to get a clear vision of her.

Me:M-mom? 

Mom: Rise and shine~!

I earned that precious wide smile of her.I smiled back at her and sat up on my bed. 

Me: Oh mom, I thought I would wake up before you to surprise you but you dismissed my plan.

I pouted cutely and she chuckled at me while ruffling my hair. 

Mom: I surprised you.. Didn't I? Now I have more surprises for you. 

Me: what is it? 

I raised my eyebrows questioningly, wondering what else she might have done to surprise me. 

Mom: well for that you have to come downstairs,dear.

Me: why do I get all the surprises only there! Is it a surprise Hall or something...? 

Mom:well it can be but I have something else and you will get it right away here~! 

Me: what is it mom? 

I was now thinking what else she could give me as my eyes followed her actions. She took off the bracelet from her wrist and looked up at me. 

Mom: Chim, Do you know what is it ? 

I chuckled at her question. How can't I know what is it~! It's simply a bracelet but why is she asking such a question. 

Me: of course mom. It's a bracelet.. ~

She smiled at me and then looked back at the bracelet which is on her palm. 

Mom: For others it may only be a bracelet, a simple ornament but for me and your dad it's really special. 

Me: Woah mom. Then tell me about it~! 

Mom: This bracelet belonged to your dad then he gave it to me. It's my first gift given by him after our marriage and also the symbol of our love. 

I was listening her words carefully and each every word that was coming out from her is so deep as if it is directly coming from her heart and it hits me differently. 

Mom: And now I'm giving this to my Chimchim. 

She smiled warmly and then tied this bracelet around my wrist. 

Me: It's your special bracelet mom. Why are you giving this to me? 

Mom: You know what chim, this bracelet has Your dad's and mine touch and also our love and blessings. You are going away from us. Even though not for ever but still you will be staying away from us and this is a symbol of us that will always be with you even if we're not there. Remember one thing, whenever you will feel alone just look at it and remember my words, we are always there for you with all our love and care. I also believe that you will able to find someone who is truly worthy of it and give it to that person.