Chapter 5

[ After School ]

Author's POV

The class finally ended. The very first class in Jimin's new school was really amazing if he doesn't consider the matter of the fight he had with that bully earlier at Mrs. Lee's class. He saw everyone leaving the class room. He was also packing his school bag,putting his things back inside it but he was really scared about the punishment Yoongi told him to wait for.But Tae said there's still hope. If he apologize they will forgive him..won't they? 

Everytime he remembers the glare Yoongi gave him last time sends a horrible shiver down his spine. Thinking all of these he got lost in his world of thoughts.

Tae : Jimin? Why are you putting your things out from your school bag again?

Tae bought him back to reality and he realized that after packing the whole thing he was undoing it again unknowingly. 

Jimin : Shit! I didn't notice it. 

Tae : I guess you're still scared...? 

Jimin : No i-i'm not. I'm ready to apologize! 

Tae : Yeh.. That's the only thing we can do. 

Jimin : Let's go then? 

Tae nodded and Jimin took his school bag. Then He holds Tae's hands and got outta the class. They started to walk along the corridor of the school.

Everytime they were thinking no wonder when those boys will catch them and dunno what they'll do to them. 

Jimin : Tae? 

Tae : Hmm..? 

Jimin : Where we can find them? 

Tae : Usually they are seen in the--- 

Someone cut off Tae's sentence with a cold tone making them stunned in fear. 

??? : You brats don't have to find us. We are already here. 

Jimin gulped hard and held Tae's hand tighter. 

??? : Hey dwarf, weren't you raising your voice that time? Why are you silent now? *yells*

Jimin flinched at his yell but he somehow managed to gather some courage and turned back. 

He again faced that scary pale face standing right in front of them with his group. His eyes were lightening with anger and Jimin saw him clenching his fist as if he's trying hard not to beat Jimin up right now. He gulped hard once again then cleared his throat and finally spoke out. 

Jimin : I-i'm s-so-sorry... 

He looked down in fear but he could feel Yoongi taking steps towards him. 

Yoongi : What did u say? I couldn't hear you out~! 

Jimin : I-i'm said I'm sorry. 

He came to Jimin,standing right in front of him, gazing at him with a terrific look.

Yoongi : Hey you leave from here. *glares at Tae*

Tae : B-but.... 

Yoongi : I said leave from here! It's our matter. 

Jungkook : Hyung, send him to me. I gotta deal with him. 

Tae : I didn't do any---

Yoongi didn't let him finish his words and pulled him by grabbing his tie. 

Yoongi : Maybe you forgot how it feels to be punished. Let's give a small reminder today. 

Yoongi smiled creepily at Tae then looked back at Jungkook.